PART 24

Siddharth fainted in Anushka's arms

Siddharth fainted in Anushka's arms. Anushka slowly kept his head on the pillow again. Anushka was going to keep her hand on Siddharth's head on Avneet grabbed her hand. Anushka looked at her, her eyes were red in anger.

Avu- HOW DARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF?

Anushka was surprised. She couldn't understand what she was talking about.

Anu- What are you telling?

Avu- What do you think that he loves you? (Smirked)

Anu- When did I say that he loves me?

Avu- Stop acting! I know you very well! You just want him. After destroying his trust on me you are giving him support huh? So smart! But he doesn't love you a bit! Remember!

Anu- Avneet? I didn't tell him anything okay? He listened himself! And I broke his trust on you??? You did it yourself!

Avu- STOP BLABBERING OKAY?

Anu- Why are you screaming?

Avneet then turned to Siddharth and in no moment hugged him tightly. Then she started patting his cheeks.

Avu- Baby! Baby! Look... look at me.... I'm... I'm your Avneet. This... this Anushka just wants to take you away from me. But I won't let you go! I won't......

Anushka was shocked. She grabbed Avneet by shoulder.

Anu- Avneet why? Why are you doing like this? (Cried) I'm not taking him from you Avneet. Please understand. Let him rest. Let him rest. Let him just sleep a bit in peace.

Avneet turned to her in rage. She then suddenly pushed Anushka with a huge force and she fell and her forehead banged with the bed table. She screamed in pain.

Avu- DON'T DARE TO TAKE HIM FROM ME! HE IS JUST MINE! YOU ALWAYS POKE NOSE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP! IT'S OUR PROBLEM WE WILL SOLVE IT.

Blood started flowing from Anushka's forehead. The sharp edge of the bed table got a deep cut on her forehead.

Meanwhile Vaishnavi and Abhishek da heard her scream and came running.

Abhi- ANUSHKA!?????

Abhishek and Vaishnavi quickly lifted her and made her sit on the chair.

Vaish- How did this happened? Oh my God it's a deep injury. (Scared)

Anushka once looked at Avneet and then said....

Anu- Nothing... my.... leg just got slipped...

Abhi- What!? Anushka be careful... Wait I'm bringing the first aid....

Anu- Don't worry dada I'm fine.