PART 11

Anushka was sitting silent

Anushka was sitting silent. Siddharth spoke.

Sid- So ?? How are you feeling ??

Anu- Okay.. (she mumbled)

Sid- Why are you not opening your bra ?? No one is seeing.

Anu- You are here Siddharth. Don't worry. I'm okay.

Sid- Okay so you can't open it in front of me ??

Anu- NO! YOU ARE A MARRAIED MAN SIDDHARTH!

Sid- [He laughed sarcastically] What marraige ?? I have decided, I will get a divorce.

Anu- What ???? WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS SIDDHARTH ??? YOU LOVED HER RIGHT ???

Sid- Anushka please talk about something else. Let's not just spoil our mood.

Siddharth came closer to Anushka and kept his hand on her thighs.

Sid- I'm sorry. I hurted you a lot.

Anushka's emotions were bursting out. She was uncomfortable though happy. She moved her legs to remove his hand.

Anu- Siddharth... (she mumbled)

Sid- What happened Anushka ??? Why are you removing my hands ??? You never did this before. And this is not the first time I'm touching you.

Anu- That's because you're touching differently.

Sid- You are not loving that ?? Huh ??

Anushka lowered her face.

Sid- Anushka I know you love my touch.

Anushka got up from the bed and she was about to go out from the room when she was about to fall, but Siddharth grabbed her.

Sid- Anu... Anu what happened ??

Anu- Mm my head just spinnned... I'm sorry.

Sid- No.. no it's okay... come sit down...

Siddharth held Anushka and turned to again go to the the bed. They both were shocked.

The bed was all blood. Anushka looked down and blood was dripping through her legs too. She stood stunned.

Sid- It's okay Anushka. Don't be ashamed.

Siddharth held her more close to make her comfortable. Siddharth's hands also touched the blood but he didn't care.

Suddenly a bang sound came from the door. Siddharth Anushka both looked.