PART 12

Siddharth's phone was kept on the table. It suddenly ranged.

Vaishnavi picked it up.

Sm1- Hello, sir! Are you Mr. Siddharth Nigam ?? We have been trying to reach you for the last few days, but we were unable. Sir, we really liked your designs. Please join our company from next Monday. We will be thankful to have a designer like you. Thank you.

Vaish- He is not here. I will inform him, thank you. (She mumbled)

The call ended.

Abhi- Who was that ?????

Sid- The company, in which he send the designs. He got the job.

Then suddenly Abhishek's phone rang. It was again an unknown number. Vaishnavi picked it up.

Sm1- Hello, Mumbai Police. We found a car that was hit by a truck near the Mumbai Pune expressway.

Vaishnavi's heart sank. Her face dried in no moment.

Police- Is this Abhishek Nigam, the owner of this car MH01 B864 ???

Vaish- I'm Vaishnavi Nigam, his wife.(Her lips trembled) My brother in law was driving that car.

Police- Madam, your brother in law is admitted to the city hospital.

Vaishnavi sat down on the floor like a statute. Abhishek got panicked.

Abhi- Vaishnavi... who is on the call ????? Who is on the call ??? Siddharth ???? Vaishnavi ??? [He shouted]

Vaish- Abhi (she touched his face) Sidd met an accident. (She burst into tears) He has been admitted to the city hospital. The police called for the confirmation.

Abhishek couldn't stand anymore. The soil slipped down his feet in no moment.

Vaishnavi hugged him and rubbed his back.

Vaish- No... No Abhi! You have to stay strong. You have to stay strong.

Abhi- This all happened because of that cheater girl Avneet. She destroyed my Ashu... she just destroyed! (He said in a cold voice)

Vaishnavi was shocked.

Vaish- Why are you blaming her ???? Everyone has seen what Siddharth has done. Abhishek, please stop taking his side.

Abhishek broke the hug in a jiffy. The anger was clear in his face.

Abhi- SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! I WILL SEE YOU ALL. I WILL SEE YOU ALL!!! [he shouted]

He then ran out of the house. Vaishnavi was shocked.

[CITY HOSPITAL]

Doc- No, no, sir, you can't go there.