PART 14

Vaishnavi sprinkled water on Abhishek

Vaishnavi sprinkled water on Abhishek. He got back his sense. They both were silent. Vaishnavi took him inside he cabin. They looked at Siddharth, and both cried out.

Abhi- Ashu, you can't leave us like this! NO!

Anushka looked at them and again said.

Anu- yes, look, look at me Sidd. Look, Abhishek dada, he loves you so much. Wake up Sidd. Please. I can not leave without you. No! SIDDHARTH PLEASE!!!! (She screamed)

Suddenly Vaishnavi mumbled.

Vaish- Si..i...dd..

She noticed Siddharth's fingers moved a little.

Vaish- Anu.... Abhi... look.... his fingers....

They looked and got overwhelmed... Abhishek ran to him...

Abhi- Ashuuu... Ashuuu look at me... I knew... you... you can't love your dada like this... Ashu... wake up....

Anu- Siddharth.... Siddharth... (She held his hands and kissed)

Siddharth's eyes were slowly opening... His vision was blur.. But slowly his eyelids opened....

Three of them cried with joy... Abhishek hugged Siddharth.... The straight line in the ecg was again forming waves.... his heart again got activated...

Siddharth opened his eyes but he didn't look at them... He was straight looking at the ceiling....

Anushka patted his cheecks...

Anu- Siddo... look... look at.. me... Sidd...

Vaishnavi called he doctor.... They examined them...

Anu- Doctor why isn't he looking at us??? Why isn't he talking???

Doc- Miracle!! His heart again started working... That's amazing... Congratulations to all of you... You didn't loose him...
But look it was such a huge accident... So he needs sometime to recover from the trauma.. Now he is in a shock... that's why he isn't talking and looking..  it's fine... no need to worry... interact with him... slowly he will come out from the shock... And it needs time to recover from such deep injuries... keep hope.. everything will be good....

Abhi- Thank you.. thank you so much...

Abhishek, Vaishnavi and Anushka hugged eachother in happiness....

Anushka sat beside Siddharth and held his hand.

Anu- I know Siddharth.. you have gone through too much in your life... starting with Ashika then Avneet... I know you feel used... but believe me... every every thing will be fine... and we all are here for you Sidd.. you will get well very soon... when you have such a caring elder brother then how can anyone hurt you?? Right Sidd?? Please don't break... We all are with you! Always!