PART 25

/Next Morning/

/Next Morning/

Vaishnavi came to Siddharth's room with a cup of tea. But she was shocked to see the bed. Siddharth was lying on the bed lifelessly. Vaishnavi's heart sanked. She quickly ran to him and held his hand.

Vaish- Sidd.... (mumbled)

But she was relieved to see that Siddharth moved his eyelids a little, and he was alive. Vaishnavi gently caressed his forehead.

Vaish- What's happening to you, Siddharth? Please get well soon, your didi can not see you like this. Look at your face.... it's so dry.......

She then shook him.

Vaish- Siddo... good morning... wake up.... eat something.... you have medicines beta... wake up....

Siddharth could hear her voice but his senses were not working.... The only thing he could visualize was about last night.... Vaishnavi was continuously waking him up and somehow he opened his eyes...

Vaish- Good boy get up now.... eat something....

Siddharth could see everything blurry.... Vaishnavi's voice was mixing with Avneet's voice in his head.... Suddenly he started remembering Avneet opening his clothes last night and sat up on the bed with a jerk..... He breath stuck as he sat down on the bed.

Vaishnavi was shocked. She couldn't understand what happened. But before she could understand anything Siddharth held his hands in front of his face and got up from the bed.... He then tried to ran to washroom but he couldn't.... His head was spinning..... Vaishnavi grabbed him tightly before he could fall.....

Vaishnavi got very scared and panicked.... She screamed and called Abhishek.

Vaish- ABHISHEK!

Abhishek Anushka both came running.....

Abhi & Anu- What??? What happened????

Vaishnavi was holding Siddharth tightly... He couldn't even keep his head straight.... Vaishnavi slowly sat down and wrapped Siddharth in her arms.....