PART 10

Avneet opened her eyes slowly

Avneet opened her eyes slowly. She didn't realize when she slept. Her cheeks were still stained in tears. She once looked at the bed. Somehow, she hoped that Siddharth would be there, but it was empty. She layed on the floor for the next few minutes. Her mind was blank. Then she thought.

Avu- Baby.. you didn't came once to console me... (she sobbed)

Then she took a deep breath and then slowly got up. He body was aching. She then came downstairs.

She stood in the end of the staircase and her eyes fell on Siddharth. He was sleeping peacefully on Abhishek's lap. Abhishek had a hand on his forehead. Avneet was somehow jealous, she also wanted to keep him on his lap forever. But....

Suddenly someone kept  hand on Vneet shoulder from behind. She looked back, it was Vaishnavi.

Vaish- Will you go to the office today ??

Avu- Yes. (she said after a while)

He voice was chocked as she cried all night.

Vaish- Okay go, get fresh. I am giving you the coffee.

Avneet nodded.

Vaishnavi came and sat beside Abhishek. Abhishek was half asleep.

Vaish- Abhi, go and sleep in the room. Anushka woke up.

Abhi- No I have to go to office.

Vaish- No need. You haven't slept last night. Go and sleep in the bedroom and take Siddharth too.

Abhi- You are right, okay.

Vaishnavi kissed on his forehead.

Meanwhile Siddharth opened his eyes slowly. He looked up and saw Vaishnavi and Abhishek kissing. He got a little sad. Abhishek sensed Siddharth's movement. They broke the kiss.

Vaishnavi pressed Siddharth's cheecks.

Vaish- Good Morning Siddo.

Sid- Good Morning didi.

Vaish- Go and sleep in our room now.

Sid- No I will not sleep more.

Vaish- No you slept late last night. It's only 7:00 am right now. Go. Abhi take him.

Abhishek took Siddharth and they both layed in the bed.

Sid- Dada can I ask you something ??

Abhi- Yes of course Ashu.

Sid- You and Didi never get angry with each other ?