PART 27

Anushka got up. She was first blank for a few seconds, but then she got up and then explained the whole matter to Abhishek.

Abhishek was astonished. He sat down on the bed.

Abhi- What are you telling Anushka?  Yes, Vaishnavi and I had some suspensions on her for a long time.. but... but we never thought that way.. I could never think Ashika would go so far..... She just destroyed my brother's life.... Just if we would be a little more sincere.... [He punched on the bed]

Anushka kept a hand on his shoulder..

Abhi- Dada, it's not over yet... we can still recover everything...

Abhi- But we don't know where is Avneetay... What will we do? We are just clueless.... We don't even know that if she is alive or not....

Sid- NO. [Siddharth screamed]

Abhishek realized.

Abhi- sorry.. sorry.. sorryy... Ashu.... [Broke into tears]

Sid- DON'T YOU DARE TO SAY LIKE THIS! MY AVNEET WILL NEVER LEAVE ME! NEVER! [Panting]

Anushka wrapped him in her arms and rubbed his back...

Anu- Yes Siddharth yes... she will never leave you.... Look Abhishek dada is tensed now so he said like that.... don't worry.... I will return your Avneet back to you....

Sid- Really?

Anu- Yes promise! I will return her back to you and punish this Ashika for whatever she did to you.

Siddharth closed his eyes in relief..

Sid- But Avneet will not accept now......

Anu- Sshhh don't think like that... you have to be strong Sidd... just think how much you hate Ashika and that will help you to fight....

Siddharth nodded.

Abhi- You know Anushka how much I misunderstood her.... but yes I should have known that Avneet can never cheat on my Ashu.... She is just mad for my brother...... She loves her more than she loves herself.... I should have known.......... and this Ashika just destroyed my Ashu mentally and physically.... What type of elder brother am I? Just shame on me!

He then looked at Siddharth...

Abhi- Sorry Ashu.... Sorry.....

He then left the room crying.....

Anu- Dada!!!!!

Anushka sighed....

Anu- I know dada how you might be feeling. And obviously you all should have been more careful. But I know you all trusted Avneet so much that you never questioned her even when she was acting different. It's okay dada... it's everyone's fault, we are accepting that... now it's time to again bring the happiness back to Nigam family.....