PART 18

/after a few hours/

Siddharth opened his eyes. He was not feeling well, but somehow, his heart was feeling so relieved. There was no more that pain he felt these two years. He slowly opened his eyes, and he was lying on Avneet's lap.

When he opened his eyes, Avneet caressed his forehead. Siddharth realized a doctor was checking him. Everyone was happy to see that he got back his sense.

Doc - Don't worry, Mr. Abhishek. Actually, he was not given the full blood after the accident and plus the weakness, that's why he is getting unconscious frequently. Tomorrow, once take him to the hospital to give blood and take care of him, he will be okay soon. And here, the prescription, I just gave some iron tablets. There's no need to worry. But please give him blood tomorrow only. Otherwise, it may harm his body.

Abhi- thank you. Thank you so much, doctor.

The doctor went. Abhishek once looked at Avneet and then left the room. He was not so happy, and that was visible. Vaishnavi came and caressed Siddharth's forehead once and then went.

Anushka came and stood in front of Avneet.

Anu- Avneet, it's your family, now you have to handle. You have to clear all the misunderstandings. You have to take care of your husband and family. Siddharth is your responsibility, my girl, and you took it on your own, so you have to always take that responsibility.

Anushka also left then.

Siddharth was looking at Avneet like there was no tomorrow. Avneet's eyes filled with tears. She leaned and came close to his face. A drop of her tear fell on Siddharth's cheek, and he closed his eyes in relief.

Avu- Baby.... [trembling voice]

Avneet realized Siddharth slept again. There was a pious stillness on his face. Avneet looked at his face, which was dry yet so beautiful. She is still crazy on her baby. His hazel brown eyes still stop her heartbeat. She wondered why these two years this things happened. The mess that happened these two years was now slowly ending. Avneet could look him him for a thousand years now.

Each drop of Siddharth's tears still hurts her like hell. Then why did she let him cry these two years. She wandered. Really, sometimes human beings lose control of themselves, and everything becomes a mess. She was going to lose him, she thought, and her heart sanked. But now he was sleeping peacefully on her lap. Is this a dream?

Her eyes now only could see him. She slowly kept her hands on his cheeks. That soft feeling. So relaxing. She felt that she hadn't touched him so well for 500 years now! But now, if the earth ends, she doesn't care. She is not gonna remove her hand.

Time passed, and she didn't realize. It was morning now. She was staring at him all night and though there was no tiredness in her eyes. Yes, this is love.

Siddharth opened his eyes and looked at her. His slow movement brought a sweet smile in Avneet's face. As he looked up to see Avneet the sunrays hited his hazel brown eyes as they looked dreamy. It was the heaven for Avneet. She will love to drown in them.

Sid- What happened? Why are you looking at me like that?

Avneet blushed.

Avu- How are you feeling?

Sid- My head is feeling light. I can not get up.

Avneet looked at him with a tensed face. She slowly rubbed her hand on his forehead.

Avu- You will get well soon. You have to get well soon. You see, you just get well soon I will ran with you far. So far that no one can bring a obstacle.

Avneet's eyes filled with tears.

Sid- Why did you cheat on me then if you loved me so much?

Avneet was not ready for this unexpected question. A big drop of tear fell down her cheecks.

But before she could speak Anushka entered the room and said,

Anu- NO SERIOUS TOPICS TODAY! [I'm a fun tone]

She then came in front of Siddharth and kept her hand on his chest.

Anu- How can you say she cheated on you? I don't believe this. Then why do you? Keep trust Siddharth. Ask you heart, can your Avneet ever cheat you? Ask?

She then smiled at him soothingly.

Siddharth thought for a while.

Sid- No.... she can't... [He mumbled]

Anu- Yes, we will listen to everything and clear the questions in our heart but we believe she can not cheat intentionally.

Avneet's eyes shined and filled with happy tears. Anushka came and gave her a hug.

Avu- [crying] Anu... I don't know... why I hated you so much... and this things which happened to me.... my baby went far from me are all my punishment.... I should now better realize that no one is more angelic than Anushka... No one can love like you.... To be honest.... You deserve Sidd...

Before completing her sentence Anushka put a hand in her lips...

Anu- Sshh.. Siddharth is yours Avneet. Totally yours. Don't blame yourself. It's a time to start a new life with your baby. And I'm always there for you both. Always.

Avu- We are so lucky to have you Anu. So lucky.

Anu- Okay okay now stp these centimental dramas. Siddo get up and come for breakfast.

Avu- Baby how did you got this diamond bestfriend from?

Siddharth looked at Avneet.

Sid- My choice is perfect! (Smiled) I'm lucky to have Anushka as my bestfriend and you as my wife.

Anushka's eyes became teary but she controlled herself and smiled.

Anu- You both, come for breakfast. Sidd, Abhi dada will take you to hospital after breakfast.

Avneet and Anushka held and helped Siddharth to get up. Three of them stood and Avneet just once removed her hand from Siddharth to take her Dupatta. Meanwhile Siddharth's head spinnned and he fell on Anushka's shoulder. Anushka grabbed him tightly in her arms. Siddharth again got senseless in her shoulder. Avneet looked and suddenly she remembered how last night the same way Siddharth fell on her shoulder and got unconscious. A cold current flowed through Avneet's body.

[Anushka brought them close but is Avneet still insecure about Anushka and Siddharth? What do you think, is Siddharth more dependent on Anushka than Avneet? Stay tuned for next part! Bye!]