PART 17

Vaish- SIDDHARTH!!! [shouted]

Abhishek and Anushka heard and ran towards the room. Vaishnavi was standing shocked there. Abhishek looked inside the room, and he ran inside. He had no time for getting shocked.

Abhishek dragged Siddharth with a jerk by holding his hand in no time and took the Dupatta from his hand, and threw on the floor.

Yes, Siddharth was again going to take his own life. He was standing on the bed with a Dupatta in his hand to hang from the fan.

Abhishek looked at Siddharth with his eyes red. In no moment, he slapped Siddharth tightly on his cheek.

Abhi- Siddharth, we are trying so hard to keep you alive. Please co- operate.

Abhishek said in a hardened anger and gritting his tooth.

Siddharth got a jerk. He was scared as hell. He started sweating in nervousness. His whole body started shivering.

Suddenly Anushka came and held the collar of Siddharth's shirt. She looked at Siddharth with round eyes and a red face. She shouted.

Anu- SIDDHARTH! LOOK AT ME!

Siddharth was still looking straight. He now got a jerk and slowly his eyes moved a little at Anushka. She shouted again.

Anu- Look at me I said! [Rough voice]

Siddharth now slowly looked at her.

Anu- HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS! Siddharth our life is given by a mother and taken by the God. You are no one to decide that to live or not!

Sid- But... I... I... I used you.... I... have.... no... no....ri...ght...right... to.... live.......I... should... die...... [He finally spoke with lots of difficulties]

His speech was slurred but understandable.

Anu- WOW! WOW! SIDDHARTH WOW! [now she shouted more roughly] So you were running from your mistakes? Right? You could have apologized to me! You could have said sorry to me, but no, you have to die! WOW!

Now she looked more deep into his eyes that passed a cold current through Siddharth's body. Her eyes were coming out because of anger. Siddharth was now feeling helpless, his body was not supporting more stress. He really wanted to die. He had no will to live more. But Anushka was just shouting in his ear. He was now feeling unconscious. His eyes were seeing everything blur, his head was throbbing. He couldn't sit straight anymore.

Anu- Siddharth I'm not liking this anymore. You don't know how to keep and take love Siddharth! You just don't know! And both of your ego! You both like to run away from your mistakes!