PART 23

/in the drawing room/

Siddharth was lying senseless on Vaishnavi's lap. Anushka was rubbing his hands and feet, and Abhishek was roaming in the whole house in tension, trying to call a doctor.

Vaishnavi suddenly started crying. She patted Siddharth's cheeks.

Vaish- Siddo, open your eyes, please. (Cried) How did this happen, Anushka? He was all well till dinner. His face was glowing so much, and then suddenly, what happened?

Anushka didn't know what to tell. Obviously, now she doesn't want to tell the actual reason and again create a scene. Now, Siddharth's well-being was more important than anything.

Anu- I don't know di. I don't know. He suddenly got unconscious.

Vaish- Please Siddharth look at me. Siddo!!

Anu- Didi, please calm down.

Vaish- Abhishek, you got the doctor?

Abhishek was too much panicked and scared. He couldn't even speak clearly. His voice was choking every time he tried to speak.

Abhi- No.

Suddenly, Siddharth moved a little.

Vaish- ABHISHEK COME HERE!

Vaishnavi caressed him.

Vaish- Siddo... it's me... your didi.. look....

Anushka held his hands tightly and looked at him with teary eyes.

Siddharth tried to speak something, but his was having shortness of breath.

Anu- Sidd??

Abhi- Vaishnavi, Vaishnavi make him sit and rub his back.

Abhishek pulled Siddharth up and made him sit, but Siddharth leaned on Abhishek's shoulder. Abhishek rubbed his back, and Vaishnavi rubbed his hands. Anushka quickly went and opened the windows.

Abhi- Ashu, take deep breaths... deep breaths....

But Siddharth was slacking off.... His eyes were closing.... He couldn't keep them open....

Vaish- What's happening to him, Abhishek? Siddo, please don't do like this. You are scaring me!

Abhi- Vaishnavi, go and set up the oxygen mask. He is really having a problem to breath.

Vaish- Yes yes Abhishek you take him to the room.

Abhishek took him to Anushka's room as it was in the ground floor and their room's were upstairs. And now it was not possible to take him upstairs.