PART 29

A drop of tear fell down Avneet's cheeck...

There was a silence for a few minutes, then suddenly Avneet got unconscious and fell down on the floor...

Siddharth ran to her and was about to touch her, but then he stopped suddenly.... Everyone ran to Avneet...

Abhishek took her in his lap and took her out of the room.... Anushka ran behind them...

Siddharth was sitting on the floor silently... Vaishnavi held Siddharth and made him stand...

She then slowly took him out of the room.... They saw Avneet was being sited on the car....

Abhishek then came running to Vaishnavi and said....

"Vaishnavi, you take Ashu home... Avneet has to be taken to hospital..."

"Hospital?" Siddharth asked nervously...

"Ashu... beta... you go home... she will be okay... don't worry..."

Abhishek patted Siddharth's cheeks and gestured Vaishnavi to take her home...

Everyone got on the car, and Avneet was taken to hospital....

/at home/

Vaishnavi unlocked the door and slowly took Siddharth inside...

Siddharth sat on the sofa helplessly....

Vaishnavi was feeling really sad for him.. She brought a glass of water and gave it to him....

"Sidd... listen to me... she will be fine..."

"THEN WHY DID NOT YOU LET ME GO TO THE HOSPITAL? WHY DADA SENT ME HOME?" (He suddenly shouted and then held his head)

Vaishnavi quickly hugged him...

"Sidd.. Sidd... calm down.... you need rest... you're not strong now, Sidd.. you know that.... after all the things you have gone through, how would your dada allow you to go to the hospital again? And you trust him, na? Don't worry!"

Siddharth broke into tears...

"I can't.... No, I can't.... I just wanna die, didi.."

"SHUT UP SIDDHARTH!"

She then rubbed his back....