PART 22

After dinner, Avneet went upstairs with Siddharth, but she forgot her phone so she again came downstairs to take her phone

After dinner, Avneet went upstairs with Siddharth, but she forgot her phone so she again came downstairs to take her phone. When she came she saw Anushka was standing with her phone.

Avneet rushed to Anushka quickly and snatched her phone.

Avu- WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU DOING WITH MY PHONE!?

Anushka looked at her with a shocked expression.

Anu- Is this the Avneet my bestfriend loved this much?

Avu- Anushka stop blabbering! I can't understand why would you touch my phone!

Anu- Avneet your phone ranged atleast five times so I thought you may have some important calls. So I took your phone and decided to take it to you. But then messages started appearing on your lock screen. And it literally said "babe pick up the call."

Avneet's face dried but she again protested.

Avu- So? Siddharth might have texted me!

Anu- Do I look this fool Avneet? Siddharth is literally in your room right now. And it is not his number.

Avneet stood silent. Anushka dragged her to her room and locked the door.

Anu- From when these things are going on?

Avu- One year.

Avneet just said with out even thinking anything. Anushka was shocked. He eyes filled with tears. She couldn't accept this. Anushka fell on the floor.

Anu- Why Avneet why? Why you did this to him? WHY? WHY? Do you have no mercy on that innocent boy at all? For him you are the world! What will happen when he would know this?

Avneet was just looking at the floor.

Avu- So don't tell him. If you want him to be alright and happy like this.

Anu- AVNEET? Seriously? I don't know what has happened to you! [She broke into tears]

Avu- I can't help this Anushka. I can't.

Anu- Avneet please, I trust you. You can tell me. What's the problem please. But don't do this to him. He will die Avneet. Please.

Anushka begged to her on her knees.

Anu- Avneet you never wanted to share Siddharth with anyone then now why this? Why this injustice with him? You are a married women Avneet. How are you cheating on a boy for whom you fell in love. I know, you did many things for him but still this is not something he deserves. Avneet does not the memories matter to you a bit? Doesn't they? WHY AVNEET WHY? When Siddharth will question you then what will you do huh? Tell me! Tell me!