PART 20

Siddharth's head was falling from her shoulder towards her breasts. Anushka's heart started beating fast.

She quickly held Siddharth's head to stop it. She then looked at Siddharth's face and smiled. Yes, it's very tough to take your love in your arms and not to love him, but whatever she learned to hide her love for Siddharth. She won't let her heart rule on her brain. And after all, Siddharth's happiness was everything for her.

/lunch time/

Vaish- Avneet, you eat. I will eat after feeding Siddharth.

Avneet looked at Vaishnavi with surprise.

Avu- Di, why? There's no need. I can feed him.

Suddenly, the reality hited Vaishnavi. She realized now his little brother didn't need her.

Vaish- Ooh... yeah... yeah.... (mumbled) Actually, I just told..... casually... I didn't... think much.... Actually, the last two years... I only fed him... so.... it has become my habit... I... I'm... sorry.....

Anu- Di...

Then suddenly Vaishnavi went towards her room...

Abhi- VAISHNAVI!!!

Abhishek got up from the chair and went beside her...

Sid- What? What happened? Why did you go from here? (Nervous)

Anu- Nothing Siddo. You eat. Avneet will feed you.

Anushka started serving. Avneet was silent. She was feeling restless.

Anu- Avneet feed him. It's already late.

She nodded.

He started feeding Siddharth. Anushka was setting the plates. Avneet was lost in her thoughts. She took no notice, and she was about to feed Siddharth the prawn. Anushka saw and shouted.

Anu- AVNEET!!!!!!

Avneet got a jerk....

Anu- What are you doing????? SIDDHARTH HAS ALLERGY FROM PRAWNS!!! VAISHNAVI DI MADE CHICKEN STEW FOR HIM. WHY ARE YOU FEEDING HIM THAT??? Did you forget everything in these two years?????

Avneet looked at her hand.

Avu- Oh, I'm... I'm... sorry... I.... I didn't notice.....

Anu- You didn't notice? (She looked at her surprisingly)

Avu- Yeah.... I didn't.....

Sid- Why are you shouting at her Anushka? It's okay. I've not eaten it. Avneet, you continue.

She again started feeding him. Anushka's face dried for a second, but she again continued settling the plates.