PART 16

/Hotel/

/Hotel/

Vaishnavi unlocked the room and slowly took Siddharth in, who was sitting in a wheel chair. Abhishek and Anushka were coming beside them by carrying the luggage.

Siddharth still couldn't conquer the shock. He just sitting like a statute.

Abhi- Vaishnavi I'm setting the kitchen and everything. You don't worry, you just take Siddharth and make him clean.

Vaish- You can do everything right? And for just now take out the kitchen supplements. Rest of things we will set later.

Abhi- Yeah!

Anu- Didi here... Siddharth's clothes... [She handed over the bag to Vaishnavi]

Abhi- Anushka for today's night you stay here... It's nearly 10:00 pm...

Anu- No dada... I can a book a cab...

Vaish- Anushka for today please... you have gone through so much... now you have to go home and cook.. it will be so late... And we both are not enough to handle Siddharth... You can see his situation... He is not responding at all... Please....

Anushka nodded....

Abhi- Good girl... you also go and get fresh after Ashu....

Anu- Yes dada then I will help you in the kitchen....

Abhishek then came and sat on knees in front of Siddharth....

Abhi- Ashu... look at me.... Look.. it's dada....

He didn't look.... He was just looking straight.... Abhishek then took his hands in his hands...

Abhi- Ashu... every thing will be okay... It's okay my boy... Life is all about ups and downs.... you can overcome it....

Abhishek's efforts had no response... He sighed and rubbed Siddharth's hands....

Vaishnavi turned the wheel chair to take him to the washroom and suddenly Siddharth's head fell on the headboard of the wheel chair.... Vaishnavi got very scared and screamed....

Vaish- Siddharth! [Screamed]

Abhi- WHAT?? WHAT HAPPENED??

Abhishek ran to Siddharth and held his head....

Abhi- Ashu?? Ashu???

Then he realized that his head just fell because Vaishnavi suddenly turned the chair....

Abhishek looked at Vaishnavi and she bursted into tears....

Abhi- Vaishnavi... Vaishnavi... nothing happened... It's just he was probably lost in his thoughts and when you turned the chair.....