Track 23 - Operation Flashbang, Part 2 - Execution

"You're coming home bro."

Solitary Confinement was a dark place. A simple concrete cell, small door and a single window looking outside. There was a single cot and mattress, a light bulb hanging from the ceiling that barely lit the whole cell.

The guard, still terrified of Ruv asked if he wanted anything. Ruv asked for a bottle of vodka.

Now alone, he sat down and prayed.

Now Playing...

Artist: McMaNGOS

Song: I Have No Talent

"You got it Mr. Emerald!" S shouted from the intercom. Unable to come up with a proper nickname for Sol he started calling him a 'Chaos Emerald'. It was yet another reference that was lost on everyone, but Nikku and S. Solazar didn't care so long as S did his job. He had been called plenty of things. Mr. Emerald was not the worst.

"Give 'em hell." Nikku muttered.

"That's right!" The warden spoke up. "Hell is exactly what those in solitary describe it as!" The warden continued on even as Updike turned back and glared at Nikku threateningly.

S ported into the Theo's copter. It was stationed on a nearby building courtesy of Nikusa. Charged and ready to go, it took off. It wasn't very big, about the size of a trashcan. Painted black, it hid across the darkening sky.

It took flight, the chorus of blades against the horizon.

The copter was equipped with several bombs. Some non-lethal ones were attached some containing sleeping gas, some others containing fairy powder. One large one sat under the caboose, a traditional explosive, meant to break Ruv out.

It took a bit of focusing but S managed to scramble the frequencies so it would be undetected. A few minutes at most. He flew off, spark in his eye for victory. He had no problem piloting the machine. To him it was the exact same as that '1941' video game he beat Kapi at.

Tabi looked up. He couldn't see any copter in the sky, disguised well. Aldryx couldn't hear it either. They were both waiting in an alley for Kapi to pull up. Thanks to Updike's people he was able to secure some extra prison guard outfits. They had helmets too, both custom made to suit them.

S saw the towers from the distance. White concrete, in the dampening sunset they glowed somewhat. He put the copter on autopilot as he moved to their systems. The top of the tower had 3 guards each, including one patrolling the wall itself, walking from one tower to another.

"Bomb one, b-line to second...but then the middle will run or call...Hmm..Okay, drop a third bomb then. But what about the walkers from north and south?" S muttered to himself as he looked over. "They could run to towers west. Hmm. Maybe I should just bomb all of them."

"S. Just bomb both east towers. That is the plan."

"Yeah, yeah, Emerald. Got four bombs, plus I could crash the plane and take out some people."

"S! Stay to the plan. You cannot crash that plane yet!" Sol pleaded.

"It's not gonna work bub. We bomb them, some lackey's gonna go running and ring the alarm. We gotta kill them all."

"S. Just stick to the plan."

You whisper into the comlink. "No killing. Remember?"

"Ah, you're both such killjoys. Alright. What if we re-direct the middle guys? Oh! I got it. Nikku! go makes your calls."