CHAPTER 1- REVA WALTER

One of the things I hate most, sunrise!

If there was a spell to cast for a forever darkness, I would gladly be the one to cast it on the world.

Growling, I sat up and magically closed my curtains to stop the sun's rays of light from getting in.

"Another miserable day!" I mumbled and sighed.

Staring around my large dark room, it's dead silent because I'm the only one in it.

Yeah! I've no roommate. Wondering why I have none? I always hurt them badly and have them kicked out.
Once you get on my bad side, there's no way I am letting you see the next day's light.

Turning around, I grab the book on my nightstand. It's my diary, sealed with my blood so no one else can open it. Pretty sure one would dare to touch it even if it was left open.

After making my pen write down the things I wanted, I closed the book and kept it back.

Moving to my bathroom, I magically use my toothbrush to brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, I packed my red hair up in a high ponytail.

After having my bath and dressing up, I walked into my room and gave it a plain look.

"Arrange!" I ordered and everything obeyed, arranging itself.

When I saw everything was in order, I turned to leave without taking any books, I don't give a damn about them.

As I walked in the hallway, students avoided any close contact with me, especially the weak ones.

Their eyes were filled with a mix of curiosity and fear as they glanced at me. They could sense something different about me, an aura of power and darkness that emanated from my very being. I relished in their discomfort, reveling in the fear I instilled.

Feeling someone's light touch on my back, I turned my gaze to the side and saw it was Alice.

"How many times have I told you to stop touching me?"

"A million times, but I won't stop" she replied with a sheepish smile.

"I guess you don't mind losing your hands then" I scoffed.

"You're looking extremely bitchy today, Dark Queen" Alice said.

"Principal Hazel is gonna be calling any minute" She added.

"Like I give a damn!" I replied coldly.

We continued our walk till we got to class and settled down. A teacher was already teaching, indicating that we were late. Well, being late has always been my thing.

"Reva Walter, Alice Elwood" Ms Hopkins growled, adjusting her glasses.

"Mary Hopkins" I replied nonchalantly.

"Mind your tongue, young lady!" she warned angrily, while the students murmured.

It came as no surprise that I addressed her disrespectfully. I have developed a reputation for such behavior.

"Are you going to keep teaching, or am I the subject?" I asked rudely.

"I'll deal with you later" she said and pushed her glasses up before returning her gaze to the board.

"Good job, Penelope!" Ms Hopkins praised a girl with one of her sheepish smiles.

"Thanks, Ma'am" Penelope replied, smiling, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"A level one practice" the girl beside me muttered, and I looked at her.

Her name is Devyn, popularly known as Devyn De Calamity. She's a quiet witch, but a very deadly one. With a scorpion on her shoulder and two braided black hair, her appearance gave off a chilling vibe.