CHAPTER 5- THE PERFECT MATE!

Anger overwhelmed Reva as she tried countless times to break the barrier blocking her path to leave the school. Frustration etched deep lines on her face as she desperately attempted to break through its impenetrable surface.

"Why won't this damn thing just open?" She growled with irritation, adding more force to it.

"That sneaky, Hazel!" She gritted her teeth, clenching her fists in fury.

Principal Hazel had strengthened the school's barrier earlier, knowing that it would come to this.

Suddenly, a devious cackling sound echoed in the air, drawing Reva's attention. Without hesitation, she vanished, instinctively following the source of the sinister laughter.

Arriving at the location, Reva was not surprised to meet the sight of an evil spirit lurking before her. The apparition took the form of an old woman with long unkempt hair.

"How dare you step your filthy legs here?!" Reva barked at the spirit, her voice dripping with contempt.

"So, you're the one with the gifted soul" the woman replied, her mischievous smile revealing rotten, yellowish teeth.

"No need for intros, then!" Reva smirked, summoning a red spell into her outstretched hand.

She hurled the force of her magic at the old woman, but the spirit swiftly evaded the attack, soaring into the air.

Skillfully, Reva dodged the dark magic force hurled towards her.

"I don't have time for this" she muttered, her eyes glowing with intensity. A massive orb of darkness materialized in her palm as she unleashed it with a powerful throw.

"Nooo..." the old lady shrieked as she transformed into a dark spirit, consumed by the engulfing flames of Reva's attack.

"My, you're getting stronger these days" Principal Hazel remarked, stepping out from a concealed corner with a smile playing on her lips.

"Instead of creating stronger barriers for me, focus on the main deals" Reva snapped and walked away.

"You're the main deal, dear!" Principal Hazel uttered, smiling mischievously.

••••••

As Lucinda closed her locker, she was caught off guard by the unexpected sight of Dagen's face. Her initial response was a glare, hardened by the lingering anger she felt towards him.

"Hey, sugar!" Dagen's voice carried a hint of charm as he smiled at her, hoping for a positive reaction.

"Get out of my sight!" Lucinda snarled.

Dagen could sense her reluctance, but he was determined to make amends.

"I know you're still mad at me, but please hear me out" he pleaded.

"And what tells you I'm gonna stand here and listen to your nonsense?" Lucinda said, folding her arms under her breasts.

"Please.... I love you, and I am sorry for my stupidity" Dagen said after he took a deep breath.

Lucinda couldn't help but smirk at his admission.

"At least you know you're stupid" she remarked and he bit his lower lip hard.

"Well, since you begged like a good dog, am gonna let it slide this time" Lucinda said, her tone softening slightly.

"Thanks, baby!" He smiled charmly and kissed her deeply, which she reciprocated.

"Fuck! Now I want your dick" she whispered, biting her lip teasingly as her hand instinctively reached for his cock through his trousers.

"Then it's all yours!" he replied with a wink and carried her up in a bridal style.