CHAPTER 8- THE MORE YOU RESIST

Almost every single girl had their eyes on the handsome trio, Lucien, Vernon, and Phoenix. Some daring girls even approached them, but it was only Phoenix who allowed their touch.

Lucien seemed distant, his attention solely focused on Reva, who didn't notice him.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" Phoenix leaned in and asked Vernon in a whisper.

"Like what?" He frowned.

"Like Lucien now has an interest in girls" Phoenix replied, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Is he supposed to have an interest in guys?" Vernon asked bluntly and he shrugged.

"I always thought he was destined to die single, you know?"

"I heard that!" Lucien shot him a glare and Phoenix swallowed.

Shifting his attention away from the others, Phoenix pulled a girl closer, initiating a rough kiss. With one swift motion, he ripped her shirt open, exposing her bare chest.

He fondled her breasts shamelessly and kissed her in a very rough and nasty way.

"Learn to take your sluts to a room, dickhead" Vernon snapped, but he didn't stop.

Meanwhile, in a different part of the cafeteria, Lucinda and Coral sat together with their worshippers. Their faces bore different expressions: Lucinda radiated with desire for Lucien, while Coral seethed with anger at Phoenix's audacious actions.

"Remind me to kill that bitch later" she muttered under her breath of anger.

"Start with cutting off her lips first" Lucinda said wickedly.

"Oh, I'm going to do more than that" Coral replied with a devilish smile.

~SCHOOL'S GARDEN~

The sun bathed the garden in a warm golden glow, casting long shadows across the vibrant flowers. The wind played it's role by making the sweet scents of the flowers fill the air.

"The best place for reading" Alice muttered, beaming with smiles as she inhaled the garden's air.

"Also the best place for a meal" someone whispered in her ear and licked her neck.

"Chevy..." she growled, hastily wiping the spot where his unwanted touch had left its mark.

Irritation etched across her face as she met his gaze with a fierce glare.

"You should be begging me right now" he taunted, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as he appeared in front of her.

His presence seemed to exude an air of danger, sending a chill down her spine.

"And why should I do that?" Alice retorted, trying to be bold.

She refused to let fear dominate her emotions, even as her heart pounded in her chest.

"You don't have to. I'll just sink my teeth into your hand as you did mine" he said, licking his pointy fangs and she gulped nothing.

"Can you stop being weird? How can you bite a girl?" she asked, trying to mask her trembling voice with a frown.

"You're silly" Chevy chuckled. "Girls are my favorite. I love their moanful screams when I feed on them" he whispered and licked her ear lobe.

"Get away from me!" She pushed him off forcefully and he frowned.

"Now you've done it!" he exclaimed with annoyance and grabbed her chin violently.

"Is that Devyn?" Chevy muttered as his attention momentarily diverted.

"Later, meal!" He released Alice with a wink and left hurriedly.

"I hope she turns you into a frog" Alice mumbled angrily.

••••••

"Hey, Lucien" Lucinda smiled, sitting on top of his desk.

"To what do I owe this unwelcome visit?" He asked coldly and she bit her lower lip lightly.

"Nothing! Just felt we should start getting close" she replied with a sweet smile.

"Really?" Lucien smirked, noticing the way her skirt was so short that it revealed her thighs so much.

"So, friends?" she asked, extending her hand for a handshake.

"I don't need a bed warmer!" He replied huskily and her throat went dry instantly.

The sting of his words made her wish the earth would open up and bury her forever. Hearing him reject her proposal was much better than what he just said to her.

Lucien abruptly stood up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. As he made his way through the corridors, he caught sight of Reva walking in a different direction.

"Just who I was about looking for" he smiled and sped to her.

"Out of my way!" She frowned.

"You know that's impossible, Red" he smiled and Reva stared at him for a moment.

There's something she has noticed in his smiles, they're all fake. They're only masks worn to deceive one.

"Since you won't leave, I'll be glad to do you the favor" She smirked and her eyes transformed into a deep, unsettling shade of red.

She tried hurling him against the wall, but he didn't move an inch. Strangling him proved futile too.

She had no option but to stop after countless attempts.

"Wanna know what a real dark spell looks like?" Lucien asked, slowly advancing towards her with deliberate steps, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

As he drew nearer, his gold eyes began to shift from their calm state to a captivating, glowing state. It was mesmerizing, yet held an essence of darkness.

Just like last time, Reva found herself stepping back. Unable to control her legs.

"Stop coming closer to me!" She managed to say boldly as her back pressed against the wall, desperately trying to maintain her ground.

"The more you resist, the closer I come, Red" he whispered in a husky tone as his hands caged her.

He made her stop moving and inhaled her scent slowly. A devilish smile appeared on his face as he did.

<A CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE>

"Boom!" Alice made a sound as she appeared behind Reva.

"You better behave this time or I'll make you disappear for good" Reva said coldly, concentrating on what she was doing.

"Must you always behave scary?" She pouted.

"Must you always be noisy?" Reva shot her a glare.

"Lips sealed!" Alice muttered, zipping her mouth.

"I wish I could do that" she said, referring to the spell Reva was performing.

"How do you expect to do that when you're always buried in those stupid books?" Reva replied.

"I love reading, it's fun!" She grinned.

"I hope it saves you when you get bullied" Reva scoffed.

"There's no need to worry 'cause I've got you!" Alice winked, causing her to scoff.

"Keep bluffing!"

Seeing how students ran to a particular spot, Alice furrowed her brows. It was strange to see such a crowd gather in one spot.

"Something doesn't seem right" Reva said, getting up.

As she left to go and find out what it was, Alice ran after her.

When they reached the spot, Alice managed to push through the crowd with Reva. Their gazes diverted to the floor where everyone else was, and Alice released a sharp gasp as her eyes popped wide open.

"What?!" She exclaimed. "How di..d this ha..pp...en?" She stuttered, shivering in fright at the unpleasant sight.