CHAPTER 15- FULL MOON NIGHT

Reva yawned lightly as she opened her eyes, the fatigue of the previous day lingering in her bones. The sight of the sun restoring to its place in the sky brought a frown to her face.

As she rose from her bed, Reva couldn't help but remember her injury. Curiosity sparked within her, and she turned her arm to inspect the wound. Just like she expected, it had vanished completely, as if it had never existed.

"Knew it was nothing" she said with a smile tugged at the corners of her lips.

After her refreshing bath, Reva made her way to the wardrobe. The black clothes filled in it, it's like another world of darkness on it's own. There is no single dress that has a different color aside from black.

Among the assortment of attires, Reva's eyes fell on a very short black skirt. Her hand darted forward, swiftly seizing it. She paired it with a crop top that had intricate designs on it. The ensemble reflected her desire to stand out from the crowd.

When she was done dressing up, she went to check herself in the mirror before leaving.

As she got to her door, something else came into her mind and she walked back to her mirror.

Standing before it, Reva used a spell and changed her hair's color to black. She let it cascade freely over her shoulders, instead of holding it up in a ponytail.

"This should put a stop to that stupid name" she muttered to herself.

"Yuck! I don't like this color, I prefer the red. It brought out the fierceness in you" her magical mirror said to her.

Reva shot the mirror a withering glare with an angry look.

"Shut the hell up!" she retorted sharply. "I am not dressing to please you."

"Well then, here's a picture of what you look like" it taunted, revealing an unflattering reflection.

"I have always wanted to see how glorious you would look in pieces" Reva said with annoyance as she raised her comb, ready to strike the mirror in retaliation.

"No, no, no, please forgive me, your Highness" the mirror apologized swiftly.

In an attempt to appease her, it conjured a crown, adorning her reflection with regal splendor.

Rolling her eyes at the mirror's antics, Reva scoffed and turned to leave.

"Bye, your Wickedness" the mirror muttered in a low tone.

"Is that how much you want to get broken?" Reva growled.

"I meant, have a nice day, your Darkness!" it exclaimed, raising its voice to a shout.

••••••

As Reva gracefully strode through the hallway, her mere presence ignited a flurry of compliments from her fellow students. Whispers filled the air as they couldn't resist praising her captivating beauty.

"You look spooky stunning, Reva!"

"She's a total babe!"

"Your beauty is worth dying for!"

"Check out those hips!"

"The greatest dark queen ever!"

Each compliment bolstered Reva's confidence, causing her to walk with an air of charisma. Her face remained impassive, her cold gaze fixed straight ahead.

However, her confident stride was abruptly halted when Lucien stepped in front of her, obstructing her path. Murmurs cascaded through the crowd as all eyes fell on the unexpected encounter.