CHAPTER 7- CLASH OF EGOS

The ground trembled beneath the intense chase between Dagen and an antelope, as he ran in his monstrous alpha form. Towering over his prey, he swiftly captured it and began devouring it hungrily.

After he finished his meal, his body began transforming back to his human form.

"So you were the one bothering my training" Reva said, walking towards him.

"Hi, love" Dagen greeted her with a smile.

"Stop using that word!" she frowned, turning to leave.

"You're looking ravishing, baby" Dagen continued, nonchalantly resting his hand on her neck.

"Should I rip that hand off, or will you remove it this instant?" she snarled.

"I don't mind, momma. It's still gonna grow back" he grinned mischievously.

"That's why I'll make sure it doesn't" a voice chimed in, causing them both to turn and see Lucien.

Lucien's face contorted into a frown at the unpleasant sight of Dagen's hand on Reva's shoulder.

"Why the hell are you here?" Reva asked, slapping Dagen's hand away.

"To prevent moments like this, Red" Lucien responded, firmly pulling her towards his side.

"Seriously? And who the fuck are you to her?" Dagen glared.

"I'm sure you don't wanna know" Lucien smirked.

"If any moment should be stopped here, it's you bothering me" Reva snapped, freeing herself from Lucien's grip and walking away.

As she distanced herself from the scene, Lucien turned to give Dagen a venomous look before departing.

"He's starting to get on my nerves" Dagen growled under his breath.

••••••

"Ahh!" A boy winced as Dagen gave him a powerful punch, sending him to the ground.

"Get lost before I do worse" Dagen warned in a husky tone, kicking him.

Terrified, the boy wasted no time and hastily ran away.

"You need to keep calm, big guy" Chevy said, suddenly appearing beside Dagen.

"Your face looks nice for a punch" Dagen replied.

"As if you would dare!" Chevy rolled his eyes.

"Really?" Dagen smirked, about to throw him a punch, but he swiftly disappeared, only to reappear behind him.

"I'm certain your blood tastes horrible, so no need to waste my strength" Chevy said and turned to leave.

"Jerk!" Dagen scoffed.

<SORCERY CLASS>

"Now I've shown you what to do, it's time for practice" Professor Chad announced.

"Here is the tool you'll be using" he said, raising a book for everyone to see.

"Using the spell I just taught you, I want you to light this book on fire, but not a single piece of it should get burned" he instructed.

"That should be a piece of cake!" Lucinda exclaimed, glancing at her perfectly manicured nails.

"That's why I'm starting with the best students" Professor Chad replied, his gaze shifting between Reva and Lucinda.

"Please learn to be specific, Professor, because there's only one best student here, and that's me" Lucinda responded proudly, while Reva rolled her eyes and scoffed.