CHAPTER 3- THE ALLURE OF DESIRE

The day was going wonderfully as usual at the prestigious academy, with students engaged in various activities. Everywhere on the campus, a sense of tranquility prevailed, enhanced by the melodic chirping of birds that added to the harmonious environment.

"Today is a lovely one" Principal Hazel remarked with a gentle smile, watching the scenery from her window.

"You're right, ma'am. It's truly a lovely day" her loyal assistant Kaylee replied, approaching her with a cup of tea in hand.

"Thank you" Principal Hazel muttered gratefully, accepting the cup.

She brought it to her lips, savoring the fragrant aroma before taking a sip. The soothing warmth of the tea spread through her body, further adding to her contentment.

"How are the princes doing?" she inquired.

"From my observations, they're doing fine" the assistant replied, her voice steady and assured.

"Good! I hope Lucien is fitting in well?" Principal Hazel asked, her concern evident in her tone.

"He looks okay, but very hard to predict" Kaylee responded, her brows furrowing slightly.

"Just like his father" she chuckled lightly.

Finishing her tea, Principal Hazel delicately placed the cup on its tiny plate. Her mind, however, remained occupied with the challenges and responsibilities that lay ahead. The burden of overseeing the education and well-being of the royal students weighed heavily on her, knowing the consequences of any misstep.

"Make sure you keep a close eye on them, especially him. I don't want any issues with Lucifer" she instructed, walking back to her seat.

"Yes, Ma'am" Kaylee acknowledged with a slight bow.

Inside the cafeteria, the foods were served according to each individual's preferences. For those who couldn't consume human foods, alternative options were provided. Flesh eaters like ghouls and wolves were given fresh meat, while vampires had access to blood.

As the doors swung open, the three handsome princes made their entrance. The buzzing noise in the cafeteria came to an abrupt halt, replaced by loud murmurs.

"Reva, don't you think Lucien is the most beautiful and handsome being on earth?" Alice muttered dreamily, toying with her food as her gaze fixed on them.

"If you're going to start spouting nonsense again, then leave my table" Reva retorted coldly.

"No, I'm serious. Rumor has it that he is Lucifer's son."

"And who the heck is this Lucien?" Reva asked sarcastically.

"He's right over there" Alice replied, pointing in their direction.

"No wonder he acts like a peacock" she smirked, recalling their first encounter.

"Hey, guys!" Lucinda greeted them warmly, placing her tray of food on the table as she joined their group.

"Hi, Luci" Phoenix responded with a smile.

"I thought you already had a seat" Vernon snapped arrogantly.

"I felt like sitting over here" Lucinda replied calmly.

"Or perhaps you felt like disturbing the atmosphere" Vernon scoffed, prompting Phoenix to lightly tap him under the table.

"It's good to have you join us, Lucien" Lucinda said, turning to him with a sweet smile.

Lucien remained silent, his eyes closed as he rested his head on his hand.