CHAPTER 6- AWKWARD MOMENTS

The air inside the office was thick with tension as anger permeated the room, like a storm brewing between two sworn enemies.

Principal Hazel hasn't said a word yet, her eyes were just fixed on them like she's trying to wrap her head around everything without hearing their explanation.

Her gaze fell on Lucinda and she quickly lowered her head in embarrassment.

"Care to explain the reason for this sudden chaos, Reva?" Principal Hazel asked, diverting her gaze to her.

"I'm sure you witnessed the show yourself, so why bother asking?" Reva sneered with a smug playing on her lips.

"Must I continually remind you to cease disrupting the peace within this school?" Principal Hazel's patience wore thin as she furrowed her brows.

"As if I've ever followed any absurd rules here" Reva retorted, rolling her eyes defiantly.

"It is an order, and you must obey" Principal Hazel declared as she slammed her hands down on her desk.

"I won't!" Reva responds with a fierce look.

"Don't you dare speak to my mother in such a disrespectful manner!" Lucinda spat.

"Seems you love bleeding" Reva shot back with a sly smirk.

"Enough of this nonsense!" Principal Hazel interjected.

"I demand that both of you exhibit your best behavior, and I mean it. This goes especially for you, Reva" Principal Hazel said, her words carrying a stern warning.

Reva responded with a dismissive roll of her eyes. Such order means nothing to her.

••••••

Walking down the quiet hallway, Reva had a calm look with her hands tucked in her jacket. What runs through her mind is something unpredictable.

All of a sudden, someone appeared and obstructed her view, disrupting the peacefulness of the moment.

Reva's eyebrows furrowed, and her calm expression turned into a frown as she looked up to see none other than her annoying enemy, Lucien, standing before her.

"Is your specialty annoying people?" she asked, furrowing her brows more.

She doesn't understand why he always seemed to appear at the most inconvenient times, like a persistent thorn in the flesh.

"I guess yours is causing trouble" he replied. "But I have to say, I enjoyed the show" Lucien replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he whispered into her ear.

"Glad you loved it 'cause that's exactly how I'm about to make your death worth viewing" She smirked with a sinister tone.

"You never cease to amuse me" Lucien chuckled lightly.

From the corner beside them, Dagen has been watching and squeezing his fists in great anger.

Alice walked happily through the school corridors, her arms filled with a stack of books she had borrowed from the library.

The sun was shining brightly, casting a warm glow on her face, and she couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. However, her happiness was abruptly interrupted when a sudden cascade of water drenched her from head to toe.

"What the?!" Alice exclaimed, startled by the unexpected shower.

She frantically looked around to see who was responsible for this prank.

To her dismay, she spotted a mischievous group of girls standing upstairs, giggling and waving at her.

"Sorry! I didn't see you there" one of them mockingly apologized and the others burst into loud laughter.