CHAPTER 24- HIS LITTLE OBSESSION

The air inside the principal's office was slightly tense, amplified by the intense looks and forced smiles being exchanged between Principal Hazel and the cunning-looking man seated across from her. The walls seemed to absorb the atmosphere, creating an oppressive silence.

"How nice of you to pay me this lovely visit" Principal Hazel said, her smile lacking any sincerity. She observed the man with caution, aware of the hidden agenda behind his presence.

"I wouldn't say so with the look on your face" the man replied with a smirk.

He took a sip of his tea, seemingly savoring the heat as if it mirrored the intensity of their conversation.

"That means you are terrible at reading expressions then" Principal Hazel retorted, her smile masking her face.

"Let's skip the chit-chat. Where is it?" The man's tone turned cold and demanding, revealing his true purpose for being there.

"Here it is!" Principal Hazel waved her hand, conjuring a mysterious black box onto her desk. It sat there ominously, emanating an aura of power and secrecy.

The man, using his arcane abilities, drew the box closer with a simple gesture. As he opened it, a sinister smile crept across his face. Placing his hand on the contents within, the box vanished into thin air, leaving no trace behind.

"Check your drawer" he said and she did so.

Opening the drawer, she was met with a sight that brought a genuine smile to her face.

"Pleasure doing business with you" she muttered, a note of satisfaction lacing her words.

"And you too" he replied, his smile carrying an air of malevolence. "I'll be taking my leave" he added, rising from his seat.

"Thank you for your time" Principal Hazel said, mustering another forced smile as she stood up to bid him farewell.

They shook hands, sealing their transaction with a gesture that hid a deeper understanding between them.

"Don't mention" he responded, a devious smile playing on his lips. With that, he turned and stepped into a swirling portal, vanishing from the office.

She sighed as he left and settled back into her seat.

••••••

Reva felt a familiar presence behind her, but before she could turn around to confirm her suspicions, Alice appeared in front of her, a radiant smile adorning her face.

"Did you miss me much?" Alice teased, her grin widening.

"You silly brat!" she muttered affectionately, pulling her into a tight hug.

A happy glimmer sparkled in Alice's eyes as she responded, "Gosh! You just hugged me. I'm gonna die happy!"

"Don't ever make me that worried again" Reva admonished, her voice filled with genuine concern.

"I don't mind repeating it, so long as I get another hug" she confessed.

"Crazy girl!" Reva chuckled lightly, her grip on Alice loosening. "Now I think that hit messed with your head."

"Reva, your boobs make nice pillows" Alice mumbled, cheekily burying her face between Reva's breasts.

"Get off me, you naughty thing!" Reva scoffed as she pushed her away gently and Alice giggled.

"I'm starving. Let's head over to the cafeteria together" Alice suggested, tugging at Reva's arm.

"Sure, let's go!" she agreed, allowing her to lead the way.