CHAPTER 21- AN UNPREDICTABLE BEING

Just as Reva was about to walk in a certain direction, she suddenly vanished, transported to another place. Confusion furrowed her brow as she found Lucien standing in front of her.

"Why did you bring me here?" Reva demanded, her voice laced with irritation.

"To see you" Lucien replied with a sly smile, his eyes gleaming mischievously.

"You have no right to keep tossing me around with your spells however you like" she snarled.

"What makes you think I don't have the right?" He smirked, his voice laced with a hint of authority, as he pinned her to the wall.

"You look irresistibly charming today, Red. I find it very hard to stop staring" he whispered, his hot breath fanning her ear.

"Thanks for letting me know I've been unattractive all this while" Reva scoffed, a tinge of sarcasm in her voice.

"You have always been insanely beautiful" he chuckled, his touch gentle yet possessive as he held her chin, forcing her to meet his intense gaze.

Lucien sensed her impending escape and froze her movements, a smug smile playing on his lips.

"You know there's no escape when you're with me, yet you keep trying."

"Think again!" she smirked, a glimmer of defiance shining in her eyes, tainted by a deceptive redness.

A deceiving light that felt like it was beckoning unto you.

"I'm sorry, my Queen. Please forgive me, I'll let you go right away" Lucien suddenly spoke with a strange sense of subservience, as if his mind had been taken over.

"Yes, my loyal servant" she replied, her smile taking on a devious edge.

But just as Reva was about to be released, her movements abruptly ceased again, as if held captive by an unseen force.

"What's happening?" she frowned, her struggle intensifying as she fought to free herself from this invisible prison.

"Hahaha!" Lucien burst into laughter, his true intentions revealed.

"Of all the things you could think of, you decided to mind control me?"

"You're very funny, Red" he taunted, a twisted smile playing on his lips.

"How did you resist that?" Reva stuttered, confusion evident in her voice.

"Let's just say I'm an unpredictable being" he whispered devilishly into her ear, sending a chilling sensation down her spine.

The look in his eyes was impenetrable, his true emotions and intentions sealed behind those cold, gold irises.

<EDGAR'S ROOM>

The room was shrouded in a dense cloud of smoke with thick air that made breathing almost impossible. It felt as if the very essence of hell itself had found its way into this confined space, casting an eerie, otherworldly aura upon everything within its reach. Visibility is a hopeless task because of the sinister display.

In the heart of this malevolent setting, Edgar sat perched upon his opulent couch, a figure exuding an air of dominance. The smoke swirled around him, swirling and dancing to an unseen rhythm as if paying homage to his commanding presence. With a devilish allure, he held a cigarette between his fingers while a girl worshiped his dick below.

"Make your fucking mouth wider, bitch!" He barked, grabbed a handful of her hair, and started fucking her mouth roughly.

The poor girl released tears of unbearable pain as he slammed her throat with his long, thick cock.