CHAPTER 17- HIS LADY

The bell rang, signaling the end of another tiring day at school. A wave of exhaustion washed over the students as they eagerly prepared to leave the classroom. Among them, Alice felt the weight of the day's lessons press upon her, causing her to let out a weary sigh.

As their teacher exited the room, the atmosphere shifted, and conversations sparked among the students. Some immediately departed, while others lingered to chat with their friends.

"Reva, you need to see this" Alice said excitedly, calling for her attention.

Reva turned towards Alice, her expression carrying a hint of disinterest.

"What is it?" She asked, her tone nonchalant.

"Watch this!" Alice replied, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she began lifting various objects in the class.

Reva observed Alice's display, impressed but not too much.

"Not bad" she commented, her words carrying a trace of acknowledgment.

"Thanks. I've been practicing in my room" Alice revealed, a proud smile adorning her face.

"Well, you better keep up with it" Reva advised, her tone slightly teasing.

"I will" Alice affirmed, her smile growing wider. "So, what else are you gonna teach me today?"

A wicked grin spread across Reva's face at her question.

"How to kill someone" she grimaced.

Alice's features contorted into a mix of shock and disgust.

"Gross! I'm not doing that" she exclaimed, scrunching up her nose in repulsion.

"You're a chicken" Reva scoffed, her eyes rolling.

"Ever seen a chicken this pretty?" Alice retorted, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she struck a cute pose, causing Reva to chuckle.

Suddenly, a strange sensation washed over Reva, causing her to scrunch up her face in discomfort. However, just as quickly as it had come, the sensation vanished, leaving her with her usual composed expression.

••••••

"Ummm..." Lucinda moaned softly as she felt the tip of Edgar's dick in her.

She had longed for this moment, craving his touch and the intensity it brought. The air was heavy with anticipation as they surrendered to their urges.

Edgar, wearing a mischievous smirk, positioned himself and smoothly entered her honeypot. The sensations surged through her, igniting a fire within.

"Please make it faster" she pleaded, yearning for more.

"You're about to regret saying those words" Edgar whispered with a hint of wickedness.

In one swift motion, he pulled out and then thrust back inside her with unbridled force.

"Ahhh!!!" Lucinda's yelp escaped, her eyes rolling back in pleasure.

He started banging her relentlessly without reducing his pace and her loud moans filled the room, a testament to the ecstasy coursing through her veins.

"Yesss... Fuck me mercilessly!"

"I want everything in me!"

"More!!!"

The sweet agony mingled with pleasure consumed her as Edgar fulfilled her darkest desires.

A devilish look danced on Edgar's face, relishing in the sight of how perfectly Lucinda was taking everything. He knew it was time to unleash even more.