CHAPTER 16- EDGAR'S RETURN

Whispers took over the entire school's premises as students could be seen talking about none other than the return of Edgar. Rumors of his return had spread like wildfire, captivating the attention of everyone.

"Edgar is back?"

"I thought we'd never see him again!"

"Yeah! I thought so too!"

The anticipation grew, and excitement filled the air as students eagerly awaited Edgar's arrival. And then, in a dramatic fashion, he made his entrance, causing a frenzy among the girls.

"Ahhhh! There he is!"

"I missed you, Edgar!"

"Thanks for coming back, baby!"

"My heart's ache is finally gone!"

"I've missed seeing that handsome face so much!"

The praises were endless as they flocked towards him, showering him with adoration.

However, amidst the commotion, the handsome trio came in and caught everyone's attention. Their arrival overshadowed Edgar's return, and the focus shifted towards them. As they walked gracefully, the students made their way, giving them a clear path.

"How nice of us to meet again, Lucien" Edgar said, his voice laced with malice, as he extended his hand towards Lucien for a handshake.

Lucien scoffed, refusing to acknowledge Edgar, and the trio continued past him.

"Still arrogant, huh?" Edgar smirked, watching them depart.

Spotting Reva at her locker, he approached her, a friendly smile on his face.

"Hi Revy!" he greeted, leaning casually beside her.

"Want a punch as a welcome?" she snapped, her tone sharp.

"You still haven't changed at all" he chuckled. "I bet you missed me."

Reva's glare intensified, and her voice grew colder.

"It's dangerous to talk with a broken head. It could get your balls ripped off" she warned before shutting her locker and walking away.

"That's exactly the Reva I know" Edgar chuckled lightly.

<CAFETERIA>

The cafeteria hummed with energy as students bustled in and out, some quietly enjoying their meals while others turned it into an opportunity for lively conversations.

Dagen entered the cafeteria, a cheerful smile on his face, accompanied by Miles. However, his expression faltered the moment his eyes fell upon Lucinda.

Lucinda quickly shifted her gaze away from Dagen's and redirected her attention back to the conversation she was engaged in. Sensing Dagen's unease, Miles interjected, pulling his friend's attention away.

"Hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking?" Miles remarked.

"No, I'm not" Dagen replied, offering a reassuring smile.

"Good, because she's not worth it" Miles responded, glaring in Lucinda's direction.

As everyone settled down to enjoy their meals, Lucinda stood up, commanding attention to make an announcement.

"Silence!" she ordered, and some students immediately complied, while others continued their conversations, unaffected by her directive.

"As you all know, I am the queen of fun" Lucinda declared, capturing the attention of those around her. "So, we are going to have a party in the Freaks House to welcome Edgar's return and Lucien is also gonna be our number one special guest" she announced, sparking an uproar throughout the entire cafeteria.