CHAPTER 23- DOES SHE FEEL THE SAME?

"You have got a lot of nerve to come in here" Reva frowned, giving Lucien a deadly look.

"Shouldn't you be happy to see me?" Lucien asked, appearing before her.

"Of course, I should be thanking you for bringing yourself to me" She smirked and gave him a quick punch that sent him hurling into the wall.

"Wh...what are you doing, Red?" Lucien feigned a groan, getting up.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you, you chose the wrong face to mess with me," she said and super sped towards him.

She delivered another punch to him, and the wall cracked open.

"I guess you have figured it out already" he chuckled deviously and slowly started changing into his true form.

He transformed into a huge beast with eight eyes, two sets up and down on each side, a spiky dark body, a tail, and a long tongue that extended to any length. His form was the perfect definition of the word 'Hideous'.

The Gandor sped towards Reva, who also sped towards it. She threw a large fireball at it, but it only succeeded in pushing the beast back a little.

She sensed one of the creatures at her back, but before she could avoid it, it sent her crashing into the wall with tremendous force.

"It seems you have done a lot of feeding" Reva snarled as she got up.

Right before her, the Gandor multiplied into hundreds. Each of them looked the same.

One of them grabbed her and began draining her life force as it opened its mouth. Just as Reva was trying to attack it, a different force intervened and cut off the creature's hands.

"Keep your hands away from her!" Lucien's voice echoed.

Reva turned to see him fuming with anger as he appeared with Alice.

With unseen speed, Lucien got to the beasts and sent them flying miles away.

"Reva, are you okay?" Alice asked worriedly as she rushed to her.

"Yes. You have to get out of here now!" Reva replied, but her warning came too late because one of the Gandor grabbed Alice with its tongue and flung her away roughly.

"Alice!!!" Reva screamed, and her eyes darkened as her nails grew extremely long, tearing the beast into countless pieces.

She rushed to the unconscious Alice and lifted her.

"Alice, Alice, Alice!" she called, shaking her.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of her" Phoenix said to her as he stopped fighting and carried Alice.

"You better do so!" Reva replied huskily and sped off.

Edgar and many teachers and strong students were already engaged in the fight. Lucien was still handling the main beast, but it kept multiplying.

"Reva, watch out!" Edgar shouted, and she turned to see a Gandor about to drive it's nails into her.

She dodged the attack, but not without obtaining a scratch beside her tummy.

More of them started attacking her at once until Lucien came and wiped them out. He scooped her into his arms and took her to a different corner, frowning at the injury she had obtained.

"That thing has drained some of your energy. Stop fighting and stay here" he said, healing her.

"Keep that order to yourself!" she snapped, pushing him out of her way.

Another Gandor appeared out of thin air, but before it could harm her, Lucien covered her protectively.

Reva opened her eyes slowly to see something that left her dumbfounded. Right before her were giant golden wings sprouting from Lucien's back, shielding her from danger.