𝑴𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒆́𝒓𝒊

-TEASER FOR NEXT CHAPTER-

"Mon petite Chéri, We are going out." Alastor said firmly, Grabbing his coat and pulling it around her shoulders

Allison looked up at her dad and blinked, looking at him with a look that screamed 'You're joking, Right?'

"Father, You said I was forbidden to leave this place until I was older then King Lucifer himself." She said in her sweet tone.

She blew a string of hair from her eyes, She had been cooking some food which had been found in her Grandmother's recipe book.

"Are we going to visit Rosie?"

He nodded, Grabbing another coat and clipping it over his black long sleeve. He did up the buttons.

"Indeed we are, My Love." He gave her a small bonk on the shoulder from his microphone cane, Making her smile.

"I've missed her." She commented, Pulling her father's brown coat around her shoulders. Since she was two feet shorter then him it bagged quite a bit.

"I know, Darling. And I am terribly sorry I have put off seeing her." He apologized, Looking over at her cooking.

"Putting off seeing Rosie, Putting off me using new technology, Putting off everything I have wanted to do in my afterlife.." She mumbled.

Alastor's smile faltered slightly, Staring at his daughter for a moment.

".. Ah."

"Mm."

The two stare at the other for a few minutes before Allison takes the food off the stove.

"Well, Let's see Rosie."

She walks to the door, Their arms intertwining as they make their way out from the woods.
The woods were a dangerous place, Everywhere you look there was some sort of danger coming your way.

Especially for a young lady such as Allison. Although she had some tactics from her Father to keep herself safe.

As the two walk through the forest, Her eyes scan the area.

The excitement bubbles up in her as she sees the faint glow of the town, She hears the buzz of electricity which her father did not use.

"Satan's mercy.." She whispers.