✷ 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ✷

Allison watched the daughter of hell trace the floors, Fear in her eyes. She was absolutely terrified at the fact that the Exorcists had decided to cut the time in half, Honestly.. Angel wasn't making it much better.

While he showed all the things going on in hell, Allison stayed with a smile.

"Mm."

She heard the bang outside, A giant hole being created in the wall.

Seriously? Again?

She frowned, Everyone gathered outside.

"Goddamnit."

She saw that pathetic snake man attempting to hurt her father, Again. Though he couldn't even get a hit in! Absolutely hilarious..

Alastor started to attack back, Wrapping a tentacle around his machine's mid section. She watched as her father laughed like a maniac, cackling.

She frowned at the display, Soon seeing that the snake man was on his knees.. Well.. Whatever he had that was below Alastor, And whines.

"Thank you for another forgettable experience!"

"Thank.. You.." He groaned, "For letting your guard down!"

He ripped off Alastor's bottom bit of his coat, Making Alastor growl angrily.

The snake was flung away.

Allison hummed, Her father walked off.

"Well. What an experience."

She walked off to her room, Turning on her radio.

She heard her father and someone else's voice..

"Papa?"

She looked over to the radio, Hearing the voice of her father's rival.. One of the men who had been around in her early years..

Vox.

".. Papa." She muttered, Hearing the two sing while fighting.

She didn't know what to make of the experience, Just frowning as she listened to them sing. Her father won of course.. But she was still concerned. She pressed her hand over where her heart would be and frowned.

It beat with a sense of missing, When her father took her away in the middle of an Exorcism, She didn't question it.. But being away from everything she loved for seven years..

She missed Vox.

When she finally went back down stairs, She saw the same snake man who had attacked her father in the room with Charlie.

"You." She muttered.

She walked up to him, Her eyes glitching with a green and black power surrounding her.

"You disgusting, Slimey, Greasy whoreson-" She yelled, Her radio voice glitching between normal and demonic.

The snake man backed up.

"Ally! This is Sir Pentious!" Charlie interrupted her, Ally let out a quiet growl and felt someone pull her back. Her father held her close to his chest, Both facing frontways.

This was comforting, So she smiled and tried to act happy.

When her father and Sir Pentious got.. On.. Uh.. Terms. They started trust exercises.

Alastor and Allison both sat this one out, Deciding to return to Alastor's room.

In a few minutes, They ended up in Alastor's seats, Allison sitting on a stool as Alastor did her hair up into a nice style.

"Mm.. I know you were watching my show, Cherí." Alastor's voice sang, Pulling on one of the strings of hair.

Allison gave a quiet grunt.

"Yes. I was."

".. You will not be attending any meetings with Vox, You are aware?" He smiled, Finishing the bow placement.

".. Yes, Father."

Allison looked down at her feet.

"I apologize for thinking such."

He stroked her hair.

"Good girl."

She looked down at her shaky hands, She hated the feeling that she was powerless from her own father.

~~~