✡︎ 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ✡︎

Allison watched her father's commercial then looked at Charlie and Vaggie.

"That was lovely!"

Allison clapped, Before Vaggie pulled her back down onto the couch with a grunt.

"I'm sorry, What the fuck was that?"

Allison watched the two fight over the commercial, While Charlie was just trying to let everyone get along. Allison gave a small frown.

Her dad wasn't ashamed, He never was. He had made this whole place look like a joke, Even though she didn't want to be there, She found pity in Charlie's little 'passion project'.

When Charlie called Vaggie over after having a talk with someone, There was Allison and Alastor alone.

"Father, We both know you didn't try your best with this work."

"Whatever do you mean?"

Allison sneered, She looked over to Vaggie and Charlie, Still talking.

"You can do better. That was a joke. Not the amusing type."

Alastor gave what he could to a frown, He looked to the side.

"Joke.. Hm.."

They heard Charlie starting to sing, Which released the tension which was starting to crowd the room.

When Charlie ended up fleeing down the streets, This gave Vaggie a chance to get everyone together to film..

"A new commercial." She said firmly, Making Allison raise a brow.

"Wonderful. Do we all get parts?" Allison smiled, Alastor glanced over at her.

"Not going to happen. You may put these simpletons in such.. Technology.. But not my daughter." Alastor laughed, Making Allison frown, "She has not got the face for such an Activity."

".. Yes. So.."

Allison allowed her to continue, Her dad's comment hit deep in her. She valued everything he said, If left was right, Right was left. If Angels were good, She'd pray every night.

She felt Husker's paw on her shoulder, Giving her a comforting pat. She nodded and straightened her back.

"Alastor.." Vaggie smiled, Looking over at him. A photography camera appeared in her hands, "A video camera." Her smile dropped.

Alastor gave a disappointed hum then did his part, Giving her the camera she desired.

Cut to Vaggie attempting to film Angel Dust and Husk.. But of course..

"I've been a bad boy and I need a strong daddy to put me in my place!" Angel growled, Winking at Husk, "On the path to redemption!"

".. Well you come-" Husk started.

"Oh~ YES!!"

".. To the right place."

"Cut!"

Allison was sitting at the gambling table, Smiling at the scene, But disgusted by the sexual harassment of the spider.

"Okay. Angel, I need you to be less horny, If possible?" Vaggie asked, Pausing the tape, "And Husk, Can you not have the scrip up to your face?"

"You can't expect me to memorize this shit!" Husk yelled at Vaggie.

"Well we could improve this shit, Baby Cakes~" Angel smirked, "Rawr~"

Husk shoved him away.

"Oops."

"Husk!"

When Vaggie went off to her room, Allison saw her dad following after in shadow form.. No doubt about to form another deal..

She hummed quietly then looked to Husk.

"Would you like me to help you with your lines?" She asked politely.

Husk shook his head.

"Nah, Kid." Husk sighed then ruffled her hair and ears once again, "Jus' need a drink.."

She gave a quiet nod then walked over to nifty who was fighting with bugs once again. Nifty gave her a small bracelet she'd made out of bugs.

Allison smiled at the gesture.

".. Thank you, Dear."

Vaggie and Alastor came down soon after, Alastor snapped his fingers.

"Okay everyone.." Vaggie started, Grinning at them all as she got all dressed up, "Let's make a fucking commercial."

Allison smiled at her dad who nodded to her, He patted her on the head, Missing her small horns by an inch.

"Come, Cherí." He smiled, He obviously wouldn't be on camera but she believed that he gave her a chance to do this.

She gave a quiet squeal before running over to the set.

~~~