𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘

When her father said for the first time in what felt like eons that they could go out into the outside world, She was doubtful.

She had lived in this small hut since she was less then five years old, Her father only let her go out into the woods if they were hunting.

The woods in Hell were full of sickos, So Alastor never let her go alone. Even though she could take care of herself just fine.

She barely went to the city, When she did, Her father normally scolded her for leaving without permission.

She was definitely not supposed to go out alone, Because, As previously stated..

Hell was full of sickos.

But her father never used that word, She had learnt it from when she snuck out to have a look around and see what was happening, Normally from younger girls and older men.

She was very excited that her father was accompanying her this time.. She was actually allowed to go out!

She grabbed her boots and pulled them on, Her father looked at her curiously.

"You do seem eager to go into the city, My Dear. Is there something you are not telling me?" Alastor asked, His brow raised as he grabbed his coat and strung it around himself, Grabbing hers and pulling it around her body.

Since it was an old coat that he owned, It was very big and baggy. But she quite liked it and it made her feel more confident.

"No, Father. I just.. It's been ages since I've been in the city!" She squealed, Jumping up and down.

"Do remember that this is just a quick trip. I just want to visit an old friend." He said firmly, To which she nodded, "And besides, You snuck out last year."

"Yeah, But you caught me and dragged me back." She mumbled, Annoyed.

She tied her hair up into a bun and ran after he father, Waiting to enter the city.

When they did, She realized how much it had changed since last she saw it. There were giant bursts of light from some signs and a bunch of creatures on the floor.

"Woah."

Alastor walked ahead of her as she inspected the creature before she started to follow him.

Allison strolled through the city, Humming.

Her ankle long skirt swayed as she walked, Her umbrella acting as a cane.

She was the spitting image of her father, Who walked alongside her, They got a few looks because..

Well, Alastor had been missing for seven years.

And suddenly he shows up with a girl?

Alastor and Allison walked up to the TV screen, Which Allison sometimes snuck out just to watch. She liked them better then just the papers her father had.

She watched as the bright colors leaps across the screen, Tilting her head to see a blonde girl, She looked cheerful unlike the other sinners who populated this place.

She glanced over at her Father who looked back at her, He looked amused at the people who fought on TV.

There was some type of Fluffy spider and another person with one eyeball and very showy clothing.

She watched as the girl promoted something called the 'HAPPY HOTEL'.

"Well." Alastor nodded, Watching as this all played out, "That is.."

"Woah.." She watched as egg yolk spattered on the camera screen, She looked over at Alastor who was struggling not to laugh as The blonde girl and that Lady killjoy fought.

Allison raised a brow.

Her dad had that look on his face where he had a plan. Oh mon dieu, She hated that look. It meant they would both get into trouble.. But not the good type.

"What do you say.. To having a bit of fun, Mon Chéri?" Alastor grinned, His yellow teeth being bared.

"Mm." Allison rolled her eyes, "What about your friend?"

"Oh, She can wait.." Alastor gave his daughter a smirk, Who simply grinned back.

Their bodies melt away into the pavement, Appearing somewhere completely new.

The Happy Hotel.