𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬: 𝑻𝑬𝑚𝑺𝑬𝑹 - 𝑟𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝑰

The darkness consumed them.

Everything.

The darkness consumed everything.

Then, A light was at the end of the tunnel. She reached out to grasp it. Wanting to be freed from this eternal prison of sadness.

The darkness gripped at her legs like a gooey sense of responsibility.

"Don't go"

It screamed.

"Stay"

It commanded.

"I need you"

It begged.

Though she did not let the sticky goo hold her as she separated it from herself. Walking towards the light in what felt like a fever dream. Her legs were heavy and felt like you had to pull them out of the deep mud.

As she continued on, The warmth only got warmer. Not the kind of burning warmth, The type that made you think you were home. That you were loved. As they continue their journey in what feels like forever, They grasp for the small tunnel. It lets her hands free and seems to make the darkness shudder. It lets go of the girl, The good still sticking to her skin. She realized she was bare of any clothing except leaves and branches to cover her body.

She starts to climb through the hole of light, The stairs which take what seems like forever makes their legs ache. Their arms hurt almost as bad as they're pulled up from the ladder.

They feel themselves land on big, Fluffy clouds. Next to a giant board table. There's angels and other types of creatures there..

They stare at them all, Feeling wings cover herself. She peeks out and blinks confusingly.

"..."

"..."

"..."

She looked at the wings, Which she realized that were connected to her back.

"Oh what the fu-"

𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬𝑹!! 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑼𝑬𝑫..

𝑵𝑬𝑿𝑻 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬..

✨𝑫𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑾𝑶✨

🎉 Zakończyłeś czytanie ✡𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝘌𝙡𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙀𝙧 - 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙚𝙀𝙣 𝙊𝙣𝙚✡ 🎉