꥟𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶꥟

Allison felt the hatred radiating off of her father's body. She watched the blonde king squeeze his daughter in a tight bear hug, She smiled at the show of love.
A wave of jealousy coursed through her veins in that moment. She glared at the two, Why couldn't her father be like this?
She watched as Charlie's father looked around the hotel, Everyone introducing themselves.

When her father introduced himself, She could practically see the toxins radiating off of both men.

"You've probably heard of me from my radio broadcast!" Her father said in a soft bragging tone.

"Mm.. Nope!" Lucifer shrugged.

That submited a small snicker from Allison as she saw their father's annoyed face.

"Guess that's why Charlie called it the hazbin hotel! Ahaha!" Lucifer elbowed Charlie, Who smiled awkwardly.

"Haha! Actually, That was my idea.." Alastor's grin expanded, Allison rolled her eyes at the fact that these two grown ass men were fighting like children.

"Aha! Well, It's not very clever!"

"Aha!! Fuck you."

Alastor growled in his face, Allison shoved them apart. She put a hand out to Lucifer.

"Allison. I'm his daughter. Accept my apologies for my father's actions, Sire." She bowed her head, Shaking his hand.

"Wow, A kid with manners. Guess your little hotel is working!" Lucifer smiled at his daughter.

"My daughter has always been polite." Alastor snapped at him, Allison felt a swell of pride in herself as her father defended her honor.

"Wow. Really? She is your child.." Lucifer grinned.

Alastor laughed.

"You must think you're incredibly clever!" He smiled, "Although I must agree that Charlie's hotel has helped many of our friends here. We're all so proud of her." He placed a hand on Charlie's shoulder.

Allison nodded.

"Yes. I'm so proud of you, My friend." Allison held her hand. Charlie gave her a look that screamed 'Thank you so much'. Her eyes sparkled.

"Aha! Well, Charlie how bout you introduce me to your other friends!" Lucifer pulled her away from Allison and Alastor.

"He seems nice." Allison nodded.

"No, He does not." Alastor gave her a smile, Which she returned. They were both a bit bitter.

They seperated.

Allison saw as Nifty, Angel Dust and Husk greeted Lucifer. Allison stared at Lucifer's hat.

"Charlie, Your father is short." Allison commented, Which Lucifer heard and laughed nervously.

"Funny.. Yes.." Lucifer gritted his teeth.

"Am I wrong, My Lord?" Allison asked, Her dad chuckled and patted her back. She felt a small wave of happiness.

"That's my girl."

Lucifer glared at them both, He looked around and smiled. He saw the chandelier crash down onto the carpet, A pile of glass and golden shards met Allison's feet.

"Haha.. Alright then.."

Lucifer grinned.

Allison only watched as his song played out and the hotel warped into a beautiful performance. She felt her body meet Charlie's.

"I'm truely honored that we've built such a bond.." Alastor sang.

"You're like the sister that I wish that I had.." Allison sang, They both wrap her in a tight hug.

"Aw.." Charlie squealed.

"I care for you just like a daughter I spawned.." Alastor sang.

"Hold on now!" Lucifer yelled, Trying to stop the song.

"It's a little funny!"

"You could almost call me.."

"Sis..!"

"Dad...!"

Music flooded the hotel, Allison and Charlie stood by each other and giggled at their father's strange antics.

"They say when you're looking for assistance.." Alastor sang, Both girls were being crushed under two heavy books, "It's best to pick the path of least resistance!"

Tentacles sprouted out of the ground and freed both girls.

"Others say that in your needy hour.." Lucifer started, He put a hand on both of the girl's shoulders, "There no substitute for pure.."

He raised in the sky, Wings shooting out of his back like a Sprout.

"Angelic powers!"

Lucifer grabbed Charlie's shoulder and pulled her close.

"Who just happens to also be your blood!"

"Sadly there are times a birth parent is a dud!" Alastor pulled her away, "They say the family you chose is better.."

"What a bunch of losers!"

"Can you butt out of my song?"

"Your song?! I started this!"

"I'm singing it! I'll finish it!"

"OH YOU TACKY PIECE OF-"

"Meee!"

Allison's head snapped around to see a blonde woman, Her clothes hung to her body. She had a short of thick like fashion to her, Making Allison stare.

"Yes it's me! I know you were all waiting for me.. I'm here! What a gas! Took a while but I'm present at last! It's me! It's me!-"

As the girl sang the song as if everyone is supposed to know her, Allison and the rest of the Hazbin Hotel crew stood there.

"Mimzyyyyyy!!!"

Pause.

".. Who?" Lucifer asked.

That was the exact same question Allison had in her head, She stared at the woman. Her father seemed to recognize her, So she decided she was trustworthy until proven guilty.

"Mimzy, Dear!" Alastor smiled, "Allison, Come! Do say a hellish hello to our dear friend Mimzy!"

"Who are you?" Allison asked, Not regret in her eyes.

"Don't you remember me, Doll? I used to-"

"Please tell me you did not place my life in the hands of this woman, Father. I know you have a functioning brain." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Ouch!"

"No, Sweet pea. I'm insane, Not ridiculous. No, This is Mimzy. She used to come dancing with us." Alastor explained.

"Yes, I remember dancing in our living room. But that's it."

"Whatever! You'll remember me soon enough! Your daddy had a good enough memory, He could actually remember a gal's name after pounding his whisky like a sailor then keep up with me on the dance floor!" Mimzy laughed.

"Father, You drin-?"

"That's quite enough of that!" Alastor shut her off, Making Allison roll her eyes.