✶𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬✶

{𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐄𝐏 𝟒, 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩, 𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞'. 𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐞! 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫! 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!}

If Allison was told that she'd see Husk and Angel getting along, She'd never believe it. But these two were making jokes all night. Before she went to bed, She joked with Angel Dust about 'Not stealing her best friend'. But, There was a hint of truth to it. She knew that Angel wouldn't do it on purpose, But Husk was one of her best. So, She really drilled it in. She wasn't worried.

.. Okay maybe a little.

Even more worried when she heard a loud bang from downstairs, She grabbed her coat and clothing before going down stairs, Looking at Charlie freaking out.

"Uh.. What's going on?"

She stood next to Angel and Husk. Husk was already drinking, But Angel could actually tell her.

"Princess is going batshit crazy because the extermination is coming in like a month."

Angel explained, Allison nodded and stared at her, Internally gagging at the state her hair was in.

"Like, I get she's going through stuff but how long does it take to comb your hair?" She asked Both Husk and Angel. Angel snickered.

"Maybe it's time.." Vaggie started.

"No."

"To ask.."

"Don't. Say it!" Charlie's voice was begging.

"Your dad."

Charlie made a dying noise and her head fell down, Allison stared at her. Blinking.

"Why don't you like your dad?"

Allison asked, Vaggie shot her a look.

"He let the extermination happen to begin with! They just had a meeting and said-" Charlie mocked her dad, "Go ahead and kill everyone!"

Charlie made a gasping noise as she realized a solution.

"Wait. That's.. It!"

"Kill everyone?" Vaggie and Allison asked at the same time.

"No! He could get me a meeting with heaven!" She grinned.

"Didn't we already try that?"

"Well, Yeah. With Adam! He was an asshole.." Charlie mumbled, Making a funny voice which made Allison giggle, "But he isn't in charge of all of heaven! We could go to the top! There's sure to be some angels that would listen!"

Allison looked at Angel.

"Are you listening?"

"Hm? What, yeah totally." Angel jokes, The two share a small snicker.

"What's the hold up? You got daddy issues?" Husk asked, Raising a brow.

"Yes. The answer is yes." Allison smiled.

"No! We just.. Have never been close. After he and mom spilt, He never really wanted to see me.. He calls.. Sometimes.. But.. Only if he's bored or like- Like needs me to do something!"

"Daddy issues." Husk smirked at the res of the group, Making Allison laugh.

"Well, I'd like to meet the big dick in charge!" Angel smirked.

"Did you just call him the big di-"

Allison started.

"The ultimate bad boy!" Nifty cackled, She was holding a knife. Which Angel quickly took off her and threw to the side, "I bet he's scary~"

"I seriously doubt it." Allison muttered.

"Why'ssss that?" Sir pensious hissed, Looking down at Allison with a raised non-existent brow.

"He's Charlie's dad."

They all hummed and nodded in agreement.

"Well, Call him, Will you?" Angel smirked.

Charlie sighed and called her dad, They all waited for a few minutes before he picked up. Allison tuned into the phone call and filled Husk, Nifty and Angel in on the conversation. This was kind of like a sixth sense she had.

"Okay, Yeah this guy sounds goofy.." She muttered, Husk and Angel were close to her face, "You know I'm not a radio, Right? Back up."

Angel laughed, Husk shrugged and backed up, Watching Charlie.

"I need.. To speak to heaven. Well, Whoever's in charge up there above Adam, Above anybody- I need to go to the top!" Charlie begged.

"Oh.. No." Allison muttered, "He's saying no like a crap load of times.."

"Well- Dad! I don't ask you for much! I never have, But this.. This is really important to me!" Charlie groaned, Allison saw Angel's greatful smile. She patted Angel on the back, "It's the most important thing I've ever done.. And.. I need you.. I need your help."

Allison sighed at Charlie's dad's hesitation.

"Please! Just- Come see what I'm trying to do! You'll see it's a really good idea- And heaven is bound to agree once I get a chance to talk to them!" Charlie begged her dad, "Please. Dad.."

She looked Charlie, Watching a smile start to grace her face.

"Well, We have an hour until he gets here."

Charlie smiled, Vaggie stepped in as drill Sargent and the games began! They started to improve the hotel and made a banner to welcome Lucifer.

Allison hummed a melody, She was hanging up the banner with Sir Pensious.

"Think we did a decent job." Allison nodded.

She heard her father's footsteps, looking up. She ran over to him. She had paint all over her clothing and on her face, Since she was making the banner.

"What have you done to your face, Child?" Alastor laughed, Seeing her big grin. She still wasn't completely confident being herself around her dad because of what happened at the meeting, But she wanted to move on.
Alastor wiped the paint off her face.

"Now, Who's coming here?"

"Okay, Everybody! It's show time!" Charlie called out, Opening the door to show the one and only, King of hell!

"Charlie!"

Lucifer wrapped her in a bone crushing hug, Allison chuckled at their bond. She saw her father's eye twitch.

".. Well.. This ruins plans.." He muttered.

"What?"