✹ 𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ✹

How did she find herself in front of a stage of people, Claiming to be in an exercise to 'trust' everyone?

No idea.

Did she want to participate?

No.

But, She didn't really want to go with her dad, So this was the next best thing. She thought of something to say.

"Erm.." She didn't really know what to think, Since she didn't really have much opportunity to do such, "Husker is my best friend?"

Husk gave her a smile, She hesitately fell back, Charlie, Vaggie, Sir Pentious, Husk and Nifty caught her.

Angel just stood there, Giving her a small look of jealousy.

Husk let her down gently. Unlike Angel, Where he just dropped him with no chill. Her small boots hit the floor.

"Thanks, Big guy!" She smiled, Dusting herself off.

She felt her ears twitch, Hearing the static of her father's voice in her ears.

'Get out of that.. Hotel.. Now.."

She held her head, A form of pain in her eyes. Husk gave her a worried look.

She clears her throat and turns away.

"I shall be out, I think I will go and find my father. Pleasure to do these trust exercises with you!" She waved.

She walked forward, Feeling the strings which stay in her stomach pull on her.

"Fuck.." She whispered.

She soon dissolved into the floor, Appearing by her father's side with a smile on her face. She locked arms with him.

"Hello Father!"

"Hello, My dear!"

He tapped her on the head with his cane, She looked down to see some eggs following them.

"Oh hello."

She knelt down next to the eggs, Not realizing they were in company of another Overlord.
She felt Alastor pull her up and dust her off, Making her hair look better. She looked to see Zestial.

"Hello, Zestial."

She smiled at him, He returned the smile.

"Allison! You have grown wonderfully, Child."

She felt his eyes scan her, Making her a bit uncomfortable. But she just laughed nervously and thanked him.
Alastor pulled her so that they were close, She heard the screams of sinners around them. Everyone was terrified of her father and Zestial.
She kept her head down.

They started to walk to a tall building, She watched her father command the eggs to stay on the ground floor while they went up.

"Come, Dear."

Alastor took Allison's hand in his and pulled her gently into the elevator. She hummed and stood next to him. They both watched the eggs become smaller and smaller, Before the doors opened for the next floor.

She stepped out, Seeing a lot of other overlords. Including Carmila Carmine.. And her son.

Carmello.

He was her first child and looked the most like her, Allison's ears fold back as she sees him. She always has this fuzzy feeling in her gut when she sees him.. Her hands go down her dress, Unconsciously trying to straighten it and look presentable. Her hands tighten her bun, Making it cleaner.

Alastor glanced over at her.
They both sat down next to Rosie, The leader of Cannibal Town.. Or at least, Allison liked to think she was. Rosie gave her hand a quick squeeze before looking to Carmila, the meeting was about to start. Allison was sitting right next to Carmello, She was a bit nervous. Would he even remember her? They hadn't seen each other for years..

Carmello looked to Allison.

"Ally?"

She didn't answer when she saw her dad's sharp look, Keeping her head down. Carmello was about to try and get her attention again, But his mother started the meeting.

"Alright.. Thank you for attending this meeting- Alastor?"

Carmila turned her attention to Alastor, Who had not been present to a meeting for seven years.

"Oh, Yes! I'm back. I'm sure you're all wondering what happened in those seven years.." He grinned.

"Not really. But welcome back anyways."

Carmila shrugged, Turning away from Alastor and starting up her speech again, Allison let out a quiet giggle at her father's annoyed smile.

"As you can see, We have marked that our population has dropped by %16 from the last Extermination. With the time being halfed, We cannot wait for our people to wither out. Between all of us, We have hundreds of souls inslaved. So if we-"

The door slammed open, Making Allison snap her head around to look at it like the rest of the Overlords.

"Woah.."

She whispered, Looking at the woman. She was beautiful, While being to confident! Allison glanced over at Carmello who just looked annoyed.

She was talking to someone on the phone, Not caring about how she was completely interrupting a very important meeting. She sat down at the head of the table and kicked her feet up.