✴𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 - 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏'𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈✴

Allison sat down down on her bed, Her eyes were cloudy with tears. She didn't know what to do anymore. She kept telling Charlie that no matter what she would keep her safe.. How was she supposed to do that when she wasn't even on the battle field!

She dragged herself down to the bar, Watching as Angel Dust and Husk flirted. She didn't have the energy or the passion to tease them about it. Which they picked up on.

"Why the sad face, Ally?" Angel asked, Frowning. Allison sighed and sipped on her drink.

"My dad isn't letting me fight." She mumbled, Which made Husk almost drop a glass.

"What? But you're one of the most powerful here! It goes, Charlie, Al, You!" Angel Dust gasped, "Why ain't he lettin' you fight?!"

"Well, She is only fifteen."

"So?! Power makes up for my age!" Allison snapped, Her black horns grew a foot as her eyes glow green.

"Okay, Okay." Husk raised his hands in surrender, She sighed and put her head in her hands as she sunk down in her chair.

"I just.. Why doesn't he trust me? Wouldn't he rather have everyone safe then keep me at bay? I'm sick of having to hide my powers just so he can appear powerful! Sick of the chain on my neck!" She hissed, Grasping at the invisible chain around her throat.

"Chain? Did you sell your soul to him or something?" Angel asked, Confused.

"Yeah.. When I was five, I really wanted a lollipop and he offered one to me for my soul. I was so stupid didn't know what a soul was!" She groaned.

"He did what?!"

"I don't know.. I haven't really ever asked for it to be released yet.. I've been too scared. He only uses it when he wants me to do something." She sighed, Angel Dust and Husk shared a look, "What?"

"Kid.. That's not.. Not what a good dad does. I should know, I'd never do anything like that to my little girl." Husk frowned, Allison remembered that Husk had a daughter before he died.

"You have a daughter?" Angel Dust asked, Confused, "You knock someone up-?"

"In my human life."

"Ah. Makes sense. You're old." Angel Dust nodded, Husk scowled.

Allison heard Charlie telling them to get some rest so they could wake up and be ready to fight. Allison sulked off to her room. She had a burning anger in her gut which wouldn't let her sleep. She got up from bed and decided to find some sort of liquid to help her.

She grabbed some milk from the refrigerator, Pouring herself a cup. As she looked out of the window she saw all the land that the angels would be infecting like the plague.. Where some of her friends could be hurt or possibly die..

Allison gripped the railing, Spinning around.. She started to do something she despised.

"Beware, Beware, Be skeptical!" She sang, Walking away from the window and back to her room.

"Of their smiles, Their smiles of plated gold!" The room is filled with shadows watching her, "Deceit so natural!"

"But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more then a warning!" She sang out, Falling back into an abyss like state.

As she was surrounded by shadows, The world seemed to surround her and pause to watch.

"Ba ba black sheep! Have you any soul? No sir, By the way, What the hell are morals?!"

"Jack be nimble! Jack be quick! Jill's a little whore and her alibis are dirty tricks!" She sang, "So.. Could you~"

"Tell me, How you're sleeping easy! How you're only thinking of yourself.. Show me, How you justify telling all your lies like second nature!" She sang to a memory of her father's face being plastered on the wall.

"Listen, Mark my words one day.. You will pay.. You will pay! Karma's gonna come collect your debt!"

She fell back into the dark hole in which she was losing her sanity, She heard the shadows dance around her and mock her song. She closed her eyes as she felt her back collid with the floor.

She got to her feet, seeing the walls plastered with her father's hand making deals with other souls.

"Beware, Beware, You stalk your pray! With criminal mentality! You sink your teeth into the people you depend on!" She sang to her father, "Infecting everyone you're quite the problem!"

"Fee-fi-fo-fum, You better run and hide! I smell the blood of a petty little coward!" She sang to the face of her father, Glaring at it. She saw her father gaining on her, "Jack be leathel, Jack be slick! Jill will leave you lonely, dying in a filthy ditch.."

"So.. Could you.."

"Tell me, How you're sleeping easy! How you're only thinking of yourself.. Show me, How you justify telling all your lies like second nature!" She sang to her father's face again, He had a disappointed smile on his face as the fake man stared at her.

"Listen, Mark my words one day.. You will pay.. You will pay! Karma's gonna come collect your debt!" She hissed, But her voice softened. Making her father have a surprised look on his face, "Maybe you'll change.. Abandon all your wicked ways.. Make amends and start anew again.. Maybe you'll see.."

She smiled and walked towards him, Cupping his cheek and resting into his chest.

"All the wrongs you did to me.. And start all over.. Start all over again.."

She glared at the shadow, Turning around and walking towards the darkness.

"Oh who am I kidding? Now let's not get overzealous here! You've always been a huge piece of shit!"

She hissed to his face, Making him step back, Her father's eyes seemed to have a sort of human look to them as she presented the chart and he fell into a school chair.

"If I could kill you, I would! But it's frowned upon in all fifty states!"

"Having said that.."

"Burn.."

"In.."

"Hell!!"

She stretched out 'Hell' as shadows surrounded her father in a taunting way, She laughed and pointed at him, She was sitting on a throne in front of him.

Pictures of Alastor tormenting souls started to flash on the walls, Showing in a flip book how he would mistreat Allison over and over again.

The shadows disappeared and it became only them.

"So tell me, How you're sleeping easy.. How you're only thinking of yourself.. Show me, How you justify telling all your lies like second nature!"

"Listen, Mark my words one day.. You will pay.. You will pay! Karma's gonna come collect your debt!"

The shadows danced around them, Alastor looked terrified of his daughter in that moment.

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt~.." She sang, "Oh oh oh~"

The shadows disappeared and she walked forward, Stopping so there were only an inch or two seperating them.

"Karma's gonna come collect your debt." She snarled in front of him.

Everything went black.