𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝑯𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒍

When Allison appeared next to her father, She gave a quick glance around where she stood.

A small gasp left her throat.

"Woah!"

She looked at the giant sign on top of the hotel, Grinning.

"Father, That blonde girl seems to know how to put on a show. This looks lovely! Look at this beautiful coat of paint.." She smiled and pressed her fingers to the brick.

"Now now, Don't dilly dally." He bonked her on the head lightly, Making her giggle quietly before walking along with Alastor.

They stood in front of the door, Her father raised his hand and knocked firmly on the hand.

The door creaked open, revealing a small blonde. She was around Allison's height.

"He-"

"Hel-"

Both of them started, Before the door shut on their faces.

Allison and her father exchange a awkward look before the door opened once again.

"-llo!"

"-Lo!"

The door shut once again.

"This girl is rude." Allison muttered, Her father shrugged once again.

"Do not judge a book by it's cover." Alastor said firmly, This was one of the mottos in their house.

"Yes, Father."

They stood outside the door.

".. Anyday now.." She huffs, Her arms crossing over her chest.

"Allison, Be patient."

The door opened once again, The girl, Looking slightly nervous smiled.

"May I speak now?" Alastor asked, His hand still raised as he smirked down at Charlie.

"You may.." The girl looked like a little doll, Slightly taller then Allison and a lot smaller then her dad.

"Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, Quite a pleasure!" He shook her hand happily, Then walked inside quick.

His daughter watched Charlie carefully, Smiling at her.

"You're the girl we saw on the picture show! What a performance!" She laughed, Patting Charlie's shoulder.

She walked in, Looking around.

What a dump.

"Excuse our sudden visit, But as my little deer said, We saw your fiasco on the picture show!" He laughed, "Why I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929!"

He walked further in, Allison observed Charlie. Then turned her attention to the walls.

She focused on a portrait of Charlie and her family.. Daughter of the King of Hell. What a title.

She felt a small swell of jealousy.

A loud laughing affect came from her father's cane, Causing her to turn and watch his walk.

"So many orphans.." He chuckled.

The slice of a blade against air made Allison jump, She saw the spear pointed at her father. Her eyes widen, Smile dropping.

"Stop right there!" The one eyed girl muttered something in Spanish, "I know your game. And I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone here, You pompous cheesy shit Lord!"

Allison walked forward, She hissed a curse in French, "How dare you, You pathetic moth-"

Her father's arm stopped her.

"Oh my dear, If I wanted to hurt anyone here.." He laughed.

The world glitched slightly, Eyes going dark. Everytime he did this Allison felt less connected to her father and more a monster.

"I would've done so already.."

Allison felt awkward, The static clogging her senses and giving her a headache.

"Now! I'm here because I want to help!"

Allison looked up at her father.

Help?!