𖧷𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑿 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬𖧷

When Allison awoke from her sleep, She found her father no where to be seen. So of course, She headed to Husk, At the Bar.

Husk raised a brow.

"Don't you dad normally dress you up or something?"

"How do you know he didn't?"

"Cause yah look scruffy."

Allison muttered an insult which made Husk ruffle her hair again. She gave a quiet giggle and drank her apple juice.

She saw Angel Dust walk in, He looked like crap.

"You look messy!!" Nifty giggled, "What happened to you?"

"It's who happened to me. And the answer is; everyone. Twice." Angel dust muttered, He plopped himself on the couch with a grunt.

Allison frowned, She sat next to Angel Dust on another couch.

"Val had me workin' sixteen hours straight on a fuckin' limb!" Angel groaned, Allison patted his fluffy hair, "The actual dickbag.."

Allison sighed and looked over to Husk for assistance but he was just drinking in the corner.

A giant bang came from the wall, Exploding in a glitter bomb. Allison yelpt and covered her head.

"Ugh! The wall is exploding again!" Angel Dust yelled.

"No way!" Allison gasped sarcastically, To which Angel Dust smirked.

They saw a pink haired girl walk in, The first thing Allison noticed was how much skin she had showing. The next, Her one eyeball. Though it wasn't exactly out of the norm because Nifty also had one eye.

"Ha-holy shit!" Angel Dust laughed, He squeezed his fists tight, Lips curling up into a happy smile, "Cherri Bomb? Long time no see, Baby~!"

Allison was confused at this relationship, She looked over at Husk. He gave her a soft shrug.

Cherri gave Angel Dust a tight hug, Before punching his gut playfully.

"Reckoned we could tear shit up like old times!"

Allison picked up that both of them had accents, Both rather southern.

"It's been.. Fuckin.. Forever! Here, Hold this." Cherri had been holding a bomb, Then casually threw it to Charlie. Who panicked.

"Ah! Oh my God!"

Allison poured her morning apple juice onto the bomb, Charlie sighed before giving her a hug.

"Cmon! What you really need is a recharger!" Cherri grinned, "A reinvigoration! A re.."

"Ree-sponsible night on the town!" Charlie smiled, Allison stood by her side and gave Cherri a smile, "It's so nice to meet one of Angel Dust's friends!! Ugh, He never brings anyone around."

"Wonder why."

Cherri and Angel Dust both snorted but Allison smiled at Charlie with a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, Me too! Anyways!" Charlie smiled, Being full of sweet innocence, Which Allison admired, "Angel and everyone else have been working so hard sooo.. Hey everyone!"

Charlie pointed at Nifty, Sir Pentious and Husk before booping Allison's cheek. Allison gave her a questionable look.

"Angel is taking you all out for a night of fun and relaxation!" Charlie grinned.

"Hey, I am only here for Angel-" Charlie gave her a big stack of cash, "Ooo.. Neva mind, Let's go!"

"Anyway, The portal to heaven should be opening right about-" Charlie smiled, A portal opened, She cheered.

Allison patted her back, Charlie gave her a tight hug before walking through the portal, Followed by Vaggie. Allison and Vaggie both salute each other.

"Oh, Well-- If it isn't my arch nemesis!!" Pentious smirked, Being cocky, "Have you come to meet your fate in battle, Cherri Bomb?!"

"Apparently.."

Allison felt someone's hands grab her from her waist and pick her up like a cat.

"Is this gonna be.. Kid friendly?" Husk asked, He didn't realize how much he was acting like an over protective parent right then, "Just asking cause her dad will have my ass if anything happens."

"Hah, You worry." Allison teased.

She was still being held like an imp, Annoyed at Angel Dust poking her legs.

"No, Not really." Cherri shrugged, He walked over to the door.

"Maybe we should run this by your dad-" Husk said, His voice gruff with alcoholic breath.

"No way! My dad says no to everything!"

After a bit of arguing, Angel Dust convinced Husk to let Allison, Nifty, Sir Pentious and himself to be taken out by Cherri Bomb.

They ended up at a large club, Allison was sitting on the table. She'd never been to this sort of scene before.. To say she was a bit scared was an understatement..

"Oh my Gosh.." Allison mumbled.

"You alright kid?" Cherri asked, Passing her a drink. Allison smiled, But refused it.

"I only drink Apple Juice."

Cherri muttered something about her being a nerd before downing both drinks. She gave Allison a Pat on the shoulder.

"Good. Don't fuckin' drink, It'll mess you up. Like this brainless mutt." Cherri teased Angel Dust.

"Hey!" Angel laughed.

Husk was standing next to Allison, Still worried.

"If you wanna go home, We can. I'll get yah dad and-"

"No!"

The girl's eyes glow green, She breathes in and looks away.

"I'm okay."

She looked over to Sir Pentious' sad excuse for flirting.. Gee, Even she could do better. Her father taught her how to flirt to get what she wanted.

"Good.. I need a drink after today.." Angel Dust muttered.

Allison frowned.

"You know, Val. He's into this waterboarding shit now.. I don't know, It's a kink.." Angel Dust groaned.

"Forget about the guy! He already ruined your day, Don't let him ruin your night too!" Cherri offered up a pill, Which Allison's skin crawled at. "Here. Take one of these.. And yah won't be rememberin' shit!"

Husk's brows furrowed, "You wanna fuck up all your progress? Fine with me. Just thought you were better then that.."

Allison resisted the urge to slap Cherri when she insulted Husk for protecting Angel Dust.

"I.. I don't know, It's been a long night. And I don't need to go too wild.." Angel Dust tried to steer himself off the path that Charlie would be disappointed in.

"Cmon, Babe! You deserve a little R&R! Some THC or maybe PCT with DMT! Oh.." Cherri laughed, Spitting out all these terms that made Allison's head spin, "Yeah! Let's see where the night takes us, Huh?"

"Don't do it, Angie.."

".. You know what? Fuck it!" Angel Dust laughed, He grabbed the pill and downed it with one of Sir Pentious's shots.

Allison felt eyes on her, Static flaring up.

"The hell.."