✩𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬✩

She walked over to Husker, Sitting next to Angel Dust. She conjured up an apple juice, Sighing.

She listened into the conversation, Hearing as Mimzy started to discuss her father. She knew that her father had a rather threatening backstory..

"So.. What's Alastor's deal?" Angel asked, Allison frowned and shifted nervously in her seat.

"Well.. You probably heard the stories.." Mimzy started, "He appeared in hell suddenly, Making a splash quicker then anyone had ever seen!"

"At first.. People wanted to dismiss him.. But soon, Overlords started going missing. And not small ones either! We're talkin'.. Heavy. Hitters.."

"No one knew what happened to em until these strange radio broadcasts started going out!"

"All you could hear was screams.."

"Everytime an overlord went missing, There'd be a new voice screamin on the broadcast!"

"That's when Alastor revealed himself as the radio demon.. And anyone that would mess with him.."

Mimzy chuckled.

"Let's just say his broadcast never lacked new voices~"

Allison was sitting there, Everyone was staring at her except for Mimzy. She was telling everyone that Alastor was harmless.

"Woah. Do.. Do you do that stuff, Ally-" Angel asked, Sir Pentious nodded at the question, Curious himself. Allison shut them down quickly.

"I'm not my father."

"Yeah, We know but-"

"I'm not my father."

Allison conjured up a small rag doll puppet, Making them dance around. She sighed.

"I'm going to Charlie."

She melted in the floor in a pile of black goo, to Charlie and Lucifer.

"May I help you with your tour, Princess?" Allison asked politely.

"Of course, Ally!" Charlie chirped cheerily, Grabbing her hand and starting to guide her father through the hotel. Alastor trailed behind.

After a while, Allison looked back to see Alastor and Husk talking about something. She quickly snuck away from Charlie and watched them talk.

"It's not like nobody knows why you left-" Husk growled.

"And they don't need to know! So don't you worry your fuzzy little head about it!" Alastor laughed.

"You might own my soul.. But I'm not your fuckin' pet." Husk hissed, He walked forward, Trying to asset dominance.

"Oh, But you are!" Alastor laughed, Twisting his neck unnaturally.

"Big talk for someone who's also on a leash."

Allison's heart stopped, She saw her father's eyes glitch out static. Making her begin to worry big time.

"Hah.. What did you say?"

Alastor looked over to Husk, Tightening a green chain around Husk's throat. Husk grunted out and fell to the ground, The winged cat was trapped like a simple pet.

"Ah- Nuthin' I uh..."

Alastor wouldn't hear it, He started to tie the chain around his staff threateningly, It's clink and Clank against the other form of metal made Allison's skin crawl.

"If you ever say that again, I will tear your soul apart and broadcast your screams for every other disrespectful wrench who dares to question me." Her father said firmly, Making Allison cover her mouth and shudder.