✹𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶✹

As Vaggie ran into the room, Attempting to save her girlfriend, She ran into Allison's chest. Allison stood in front of her, Forbidding her from trying to break any deal which had been made.

Alastor and Charlie's hands disconnect, Charlie steps forward to have Allison step back. Charlie explains the situation..

"He gave me info on how to save the hotel. But we're going to need help!" Charlie takes Vaggie by the hand, "Carmila is the key!"

"Carmila? Why would we need her?"

"She killed an Exorcist in the last extermination.." Charlie cut off her confused questions, Before another came forth.

"I didn't even know that was possible."

"If you did.. Would you had told me?" Charlie asked, The bitter tone rising in her voice. Allison frowned at the couple's woes. They understood both sides.

"Charlie! I-"

"I need you to go to her. Convince her to help us, If she can.. We might have a chance." Charlie smiled.

"With just the seven of us?" Vaggie gave her a questionable look.

"We're gonna need numbers too.."

"I know just the place!" Allison piped up, She looked excited, "She'll definitely be able to help! As long as Charlie can be her normal, Charming self!"

"What was that you said about smiles..?" Charlie laughed nervously.

"Good girl." Alastor smiled, Giving her a Pat on the head. Allison rolled her eyes but smiled as well.

"Charlie, We need to talk about this.." Vaggie said, Pulling her closer so they were eye to eye.. Or eye to eyes in their case.

"We can talk later!"

Charlie pulled away, Breaking the bond they had between them in that moment. Allison sighed and put a hand to Charlie's back.

"Right now.. We have a job to do. You with us?" Charlie asked, Giving her a look that reminded Allison of Lucifer when Alastor pissed him off.

Vaggie sulked, But made her way out the door next to them.

Allison hugged Husk tight, Making Husk let out a confused grunt, "Don't you dare let any of the people in this blasted place leave." Her voice came, Making Husk freeze. She patted his shoulder then walked out after Charlie and Alastor.

They made their way through hell, With the riveting discussion of Charlie's relationship problems! Allison tried to help but after a while she just nodded and muttered 'yes' or 'you're right'.

Cannibal town is where they were destint to. Allison looked around. She hadn't been here since she was eight. She hummed a happy tune while people waved to them.

"What about me? Me says ununderstanding! Miss understanding-! I-- oh.." Charlie blurted, They came in front of a shop labeled 'Rosie's Emporium'. Allison let out an excited shriek.

"Well, Who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would've if he didn't taste so bad!" Rosie laughed with a customer. She turned to see Alastor, Gasping, "Oh. My.. Stars! Do my eyes deceive me? Alastor!"

She pushed through the crowd, Walking towards him. She gave him a big squeezing hug before looking at Charlie.

"Who's this you brought with you? Come now, Alastor! She's much too young for you! Oh I'm just kidding! I know you're an ace in the hole!" Rosie laughed.

"A what now?"

Allison snickered at her father's confused expression.

Rosie looked at Allison, Gasping, "My goodness.. Allison, My little rose! You're all grown up!"

"Hi, Mama Rosie." Allison smiled as Rosie held her face, Cupping it gently. Charlie looked at Alastor then Rosie.

"Wait.. You two-?" Charlie gawked.

"No, My dear! Rosie simply raised Allison such as a mother would, So she settled into calling her Mama." Alastor laughed, "Me and Rosie are simply friends."

Allison nodded, She yelpt as she and Charlie were pushed into seats. Allison watched as Rosie looked around for some food.

Allison wasn't the biggest fan of human or demon meat.. She preferred vegetables if she was honest.

"Neva' mind! Small things like you, Probably watchin' ya figures!" She booped Allison's nose, Allison blinked as Rosie moved her hips from one side to another.

Rosie grabbed a small box, which Allison expected to have some chocolates or candy of some sort.

"How bout some nice pinky fingers?" Rosie offered up the box. Covered in blood and- were some still moving?!

Allison resisted the urge to gag as she watched her father take one and plop it into his mouth.

"Actually, Rosie. We were hoping Charlie could have a chat with you." Alastor smiled as he spat out the bone.

"Oh. Of course! Come and tell Aunt Rosie your worries, Child." Rosie smiled, Leading Charlie to a chair as she sat opposite. Allison sat on the arm of the chair, Smiling as Charlie trauma dumped.

"I- I- I- I--" Charlie stuttered after her giant speech.

"We need your help." Allison finished.

"Wow. When you ask a favor, You don't start small, Do ya, Your Highness?" Rosie put down her cup of tea. Allison shrugged as Charlie laughed nervously, "I assume there's more to this plan then a buncha unarmed cannibals?"

"Oh, Your people will be far from helpless and by the end.. They will be able to eat their fill." Alastor grinned, Pulling his last few words out to really empathize how this could affect them well.

"Oh.. Well. In that case.. Sure!" Rosie shrugged, Allison let out a relieved sigh as did Charlie.

"Thank you so much.. But how-"

"Hold on sweetie. These demons ain't just gonna listen to me! You gotta win em over!" Rosie smiled, Making Charlie pause.

"But how?"

They ended up in front of a stage, Allison was watching as Rosie called all of the Cannibals to the town square.

"With sparkle! Razzle and Dazzle! And that, Oh so appealing moxy of yours!" Rosie booped Charlie's nose, "Fair warning. This group sticks together.. So to be able to win over any of them, You'll have to convince all of them. And there's one in particular.."

"Ughh.. Susan!" Alastor groaned.

Allison gasped, "She's still living? I thought by now someone would've made her into a bitter soup!"

Alastor laughed.

"Yes. Susan. Who's a bit of a.." Rosie sighed, Alastor finished her sentence;

"Ornery old bitch?"

"That. She's tough. But win her over and the rest will be easy as pie!"

Allison looked at Charlie, She stepped next to her.

"If you get nervous or scared, I'll be right beside you. Okay?" Allison smiled, Charlie gave her a tight hug.

"Maybe I'm a little nervous.."

"You'll do great! Go for it!"

Charlie stepped forward, Starting to talk into the mic when..

"Boo! Bring Rosie back!!"

"Susan?"

"Susan." Both of the overlords sighed, Allison glared at the woman.