✶𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶✶

The next morning, Allison was in her room. She was trying to find a way to fight without stepping into the battle field.. She could use her tentacles but she needed those to fight.. She heard Charlie's battle cry and raced outside. She saw them starting to fight off angels that tried to attack the hotel.

She saw a giant forcefield be put up against the hotel, Protecting it. There were angels trapped inside which were being killed like birds in the sky. Angel Dust had giant shot guns and Husk was using hand to hand combat.

Her father was trying to hold onto the forcefield so he wasn't doing much combat.. But the forcefield was giant, So she couldn't really blame him.

Allison looked towards her father as if asking permission. Begging to fight for what she loved.

He spared her no glance, Making her whine. She saw an angel about to attack Nifty, she grabbed a bow and arrow before shooting it through the Angel's head. It's blood splattered.

"Ally, We need you!" Charlie called as she struggled with an Angel. Charlie was too nice for her own good.

She grinned and ran upstairs, Grabbing her gear to fight. She held her Angelic weapon in her hands and pulled her boots on.

She attacked an angel from behind, Jumping on it and tearing it's head off. Husk grinned and patted her on the back before running to fight more angels.

"We might actually have a chance!" Charlie cheered, Vaggie defended her against an angel.

"Love the enthusiasm.. Still have to focus!" Vaggie smiled and ran into battle.

Allison jumped onto two angels and smashed their heads together, Then cut their heads off.

"For Vaggie!" Allison yelled before jumping on an angel which was about to hurt Vaggie, She tore one's eye out and threw them against the forcefield. Vaggie laughed nervously and gave her a thumbs up.

Nifty was running around stabbing angels while cackling, Allison laughed as she attacked another angel.

She heard the cracking of the forcefield, Making her head snap up. She stared at the giant man dressed in gold, He flew down towards Allison's dad.

"Adam! First man, Next to die." Alastor smiled, Cocking his head to the side. Adam laughed.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Alastor! Pleasure to be meeting you, Quite a pleasure! I'm about to end your-"

He stabbed his cane into the floor and tentacles sprouted like weeds, They shot out towards Adam.

"Fucking life."

Adam dodged them easily, Going to attack Alastor who easily moved out of the way, Mocking Adam.

Alastor shot more tentcales, Which Adam cut in half with his guitar. Allison watched in amazement before cutting another Angel's head off. She stared at it.

"This'll make a nice present for Mama Rosie!" She smiled, Throwing it to the side.

"A mortal's soul is no match to me!" Adam yelled at Alastor.

"You don't understand what a soul can accomplish when they are in charge of their own fate." Alastor laughed, He striked Adam but it drew no blood.

Adam gave a small grunt.

"You lack discipline! Control! And worse.." Alastor grinned, "You're sloppy.." Voodoo dolls appeared, Starting to chase and tease Adam.

"Shut up!" Adam yelled, His eyes went wide as Alastor threw him into a wall with one of his tentacles, Cackling.

Alastor laughed as Adam raised in the air, Preparing to strike.

"I'm gonna wipe that shit eating grin off your face! Cause radio is fucking dead!" Adam yelled, Alastor's voice broke.

As did his cane.

"What just happened?" Her dad's voice was nerdy, "Ffff.. uck."

Adam struck him once again, Alastor felt his chest start to bleed. Allison rushed over.

"Father!"

She ran to his side, Before standing in front of him. Allison looked at Adam with anger.

"The fuck are you?"

"I am Allison, The daughter of the radio demon.. And your worst nightmare."

She winked at him.

Adam's eyes widened as she jumped on him, She braced her angelic weapon to his wing and stabbed one, Making a hole. He screamed in pain and threw her off.

Allison felt tentacles shoot out her back and save her from impact. She launched herself back and started to jump on Adam, Attempting to stab him.

The others were fighting angels, While Alastor tried to put his staff back together. He was so confused on how it was broken. He groaned out as it stayed broken in his palms, Making him weaker then ever.

He watched his daughter attack with just her fists and her weapons, Punching Adam in the nose before dodging a hit. He dissolved into the floor to attempt to heal himself elsewhere. Allison felt Adam's fist collide with her gut and launch her into the air.

She grunted as she hit the floor, Vision going blurry.

She felt a stabbing pain in her arm, Realizing that one of the Angel's heads' horns were jammed into it. She whined and braced herself before pulling it out, Her blood spilling on the floor.

But she wasn't done yet.

She ran up to Adam, Jumping onto him and biting his wings like a chicken leg. Adam squealed like a little girl and tried to pry her off.

When he did, She felt a stabbing pain in her gut. She had an angelic blade sticking out of her, She felt dizzy as she fell to the ground.

No one noticed her pain.

Adam was finally free and started to attack others, Zapping them with his light, Making them dodge.

"Eat my holy light, Sucka's!" He sang like a rock star.

"We're not gonna survive for long if we don't do something about Adam!" Vaggie whispered to Charlie, Causing Sir Pentious to do something that surprised everyone.. His copter took to the skies, Getting ready to obliterate Adam..

When Adam zapped the whole plane to smitherins.

Everyone gasped, Covering their faces and yelling out in pain.

Tears crowded in Charlie's eyes as Sir Pentious disappeared from this hell hole.. That ignitiated a terrible anger from Charlie as she transformed into her hellish form. Razzle and Dazzle turned into giant flying beasts as they flew forward. Vaggie and Charlie took on Lute and Adam.

"Oh, Look who thinks they're badass now!" Adam mocked.

Charlie and Adam were in a fight to the death, Adam was taunting Charlie like a child. When Charlie finally stabbed her Trident into Adam's arm.

"That's princess of hell to you! Pig."

Adam and Charlie were fighting on the roof while Vaggie and Lute fought on the ground floor. Both were in it to win.

Adam was holding Charlie up by the neck.. All hope seemed loss when a fist collided with Adam's face. Breaking off half his mask and allowing Charlie to be freed once again.

Charlie fell into her dad's arms.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner.. Sweetie."