†𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬†

The following hour they started to prepare for the attack. Allison was trying to figure out how to move smoothly but still have protection. Her powers weren't as strong as her father's so she'd definitely need her strength and speed over magical abilities.

She watched as Vaggie taught people how to defend against the Exorcists. It wasn't the angels which they were worried about.. It was Adam. From what Charlie has said he seemed to be a powerful individual.. Yet very cocky. If someone acted weak enough he'd probably let his guard down.. She kept that in mind.

Her hands prowl through the box of angelic weapons, Settling upon a spear and boots with sharp edges, laced with Angelic metal.

She heard Sir Pentious rush through the door, Showing up in a commander's uniform. Allison clapped for him.

"The up most class, my good Sir! We shall slay these bandits with our good wit and our good weapons!" Allison laughed, Sir Pentious gave a big, toothy grin at the young woman.

"This base needs fortifications! Reinforcements for the southern war! Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault!" Sir Pentious drew a circle around Nifty who looked up at him innocently.

"How about this, If you see an angel, stab it!" Charlie smiled and gave Nifty a spear. She happily took it..

And ran straight towards Angel Dust.

"Wait- No! Not that sort of Angel!" Allison yelpt, Nifty chased Angel Dust so he had to cling to a pole which held up the hotel entrance.

Nifty squinted then ran off again, Letting Angel Dust slide down the pole. He seemed to be on more alert now.

Charlie called them all to the front of the hotel, There were many sinners behind Allison. She stood in front of the crowd watching Angel Dust's new friend, Cherri Bomb.

"Hey, Who am I to refuse a good fight? Not to mention I'll be tag teamin' with this fuck head!" Cherri Bomb laughed and hooked her arm around Angel's shoulders.

"Tomorrow the vicious angels will face ahead but they will be faced with an army of sinners ready to defend themselves and win!" Charlie announced, She threw her fist in the air.

"Yeah! Yeah we will, Tell 'em baby." Vaggie grinned, Allison gagged at the nickname and received a playful punch on the shoulder from Vaggie.

"Yes! We are going to win! But.. Incase we don't.." Charlie let her excited tone drop slightly, "I want you all to know that.. Getting to know you has been the biggest honor of my life.. Whatever redemption really means, I know you all tried. I have seen the good in all of you! And I love you all. So much! And.. Live tonight however you want because..!"

"We're all gonna die!!" Nifty cheered, Allison picked her up and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Shush, Girl!" Allison hissed as Nifty cackled, When people looked at her she pointed back to Charlie, "Listen to our Sargeant!"

Charlie laughed nervously.. They all ended back up in the hotel, Drinking and just enjoying each other's company. Allison was having a good time.

Sir Pentious interrupted them all with a toast, Lifting his glass in the air.

"Here's to being alive today and not dying tomorrow!" The rest cheered after his small toast, Lifting their glasses up.

Charlie tapped Allison on the shoulder, Allison was sipping on Apple Juice.

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Your dad wants to talk to you." Charlie smiled, Allison thanked her then got off her barstool. She walked up the steps to where Alastor and Nifty were both laughing.

"Nifty dear, Run along. I'm sure you'd like to test out some of your little blades on your bugs and what not." Alastor smiled to Nifty, Who squealed and ran along. Allison sat against the balcony railing.

"What is it you needed, Father?" Allison asked, She always acted proper with her father unless they were in company.

"Well my dear, I'm sure you are aware that the angels will be invading our little hell to try and kill us all, Yes?"

"Quite aware. We spent all morning preparing for it. I'm thrilled to defend my people and friends." Allison smiled, She wasn't lying. The thought of being able to protect her friends was something that made her squeal in joy.

"Well my dear, Perhaps hold onto that excitement. I'm afraid I cannot allow you to step foot onto that battle field." Alastor smiled, Allison's smile dropped slightly. She begged to every God imaginable that her father was only joking.

"What?"

"Do you really think a young girl such as yourself should even be needed on a battle field? You're much too frail! Why, you'd blow away in the wind! One single hit from an angel and your soul would compact on itself!" Alastor laughed at the thought, Which made Allison's gut clench and eat itself.

"B-but.. I've been training with the others.. Vaggie says I'm in good shape and a valuable asset-" Allison tried to convince her father to let her fight.

"It's really quite foolish you think you could even be of any use in a battle against angels! You're much too cocky! Not to mention you have half as much power as I do, Since your mother was a simple imp-" Alastor chuckled, Allison stared at him in disbelief.

Allison's heart shattered at those words. Her father really thought so little of her? She let out a shaky breath.

"I can fight as well as you.."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing, Father." Her gaze hard. Alastor shook his head, His boots tapped against the floor.

"This discussion is over. I want you no where on the battle field, clear?" Alastor asked, Looking over his shoulder.

"Crystal. Sir."