✮𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶✮

"Velvet.. How wonderful of you to attend a meeting."

Carmila said this with a hint of sarcasm and a lot of annoyance in her tone. Velvet.. Mm. Familiar.

"Will your.. Colleagues be joining us?"

"Oh, No. They have better things to do then talk to an old windbag who think she's tough shit! I'm here to represent."

Allison attempted to disguise her laugh as a cough, Watching as Carmila wrinkled her nose and turned away. She chose to be the bigger person.

"So, As I was saying-"

Well, Velvette wasn't finished.. Her hand waved in the hair and with annoyance, Carmila answered.

"Yes?"

"On the subject of discussion.."

Allison saw golden blood splatter onto the table, Along with the head of an angel. Her dad attempted to grab it, But Allison grabbed his hand and gave him a look.
Alastor smiled at her.

They both straighten their backs and sigh, Carmila snaps her head up at Velvette.

"Where did you get this?"

"We found it during extermination day.. If these holy rollers can be killed, The game has changed. We can take the fight to them! The boys and I have come up with a full assault plan.."

Velvette gave everyone a grin, When Zestial silenced her by taking a big slurp of his tea.
It went on for a bit too long.
Allison tapped her foot under the table.

"Hurry it up you old-"

Allison muttered under her breath before feeling strings tighten on her lips from her father's hand. She waved him off and gave him a nod of understanding.

Zestial placed the tea cup onto it's holder.

"If it be true me and thyne colleagues decide to war with such of meek approve, Thou art far more.. Foolish. Then I be thought."

Allison could barely understand this man, Even worse then she understood her dad or Charlie when she was talking to a client.
She watched Velvette pout and turn her head.

"That's pretty fuckin' definitive, You goin' deaf, Old man?" Velvette sneers.

"We do not know how this perished. T'was it was not by a demons hands at all. They perch all of hell for daring an uprising!"

He slammed his hand into the table.

"So I guess there's no point, Right?"
Velvette smiled.

Zestial gave her a look of annoyance, His eyes squinting as he looked at the childish Vee.

"Oh, What's the matter old fossil? Too senile to make a real power grab?!"

Carmila interrupted her and-

Started fucking singing.

Allison stared at the two.

When she started to actually listen to Velvette's lyrics, She actually started to understand where she was coming from.

"Oops, Did I strike a nerve? Cause when I brought out the Angel's head-" She threw the head close to Carmila, "Couldn't help but notice, That your wrinkled face was turnin' red!"

"And why are you, Avoiding war?!" Allison asked, Tilting her head. She started to join in, Understanding where Velvette was coming from, "That's what the guns you sell are for!"

Velvette grinned and looked at Allison.

"Thanks to her being respectless, One thing that I'm starting to suspect is.. You know why this Angel's headless.." Allison raised from her chair. "Do you have a disclosure?"

"This meeting's over!" Both Alastor and Carmila yelled.

Allison's head snapped over to see Alastor fuming, Static flying off of him. He grabbed Allison's arm and shoved her next to Rosie.

"Hm. Fine. Thanks for nothing, Losers! Kiss my arse!" Velvette stuck her middle finger up and walked out of the room.

Allison felt Alastor's glare on her. He had a terrifying grin on his face. He looks down to the egg which watches them as Carmila and Zestial leave the room. Followed by her children.

Allison gulped.

"Follow them." Alastor snarled to the egg.

Rosie walked out of the office, Everyone starting to leave the room. Allison tried to walk out with Rosie but her dad's harsh voice stopped her.
That and the chain which wrapped itself around her throat.
She yelled out in pain before falling down on her knees before Alastor.

"What in heaven's name is wrong with you?" Alastor whispered to her. She was shaking.

"I- I don't know- I- I just-" She whispers back, Eyes full of fear.

Alastor dropped the chain on the ground, Annoyance clear as day. She stood up and received a harsh slap to the face, Making her wince.
She followed after her dad, Tears pricking her eyes.
They both walk to the elevator and wait outside for one of the eggbois to come back down. As soon as he does, Alastor collects the information he needs then they begin their walk back to the hotel.

Allison is quiet when they arrive back. She walks over to Husk, Sniffling. Alastor pats her on the back before returning to his own room.

"Hey, What happened kid?"

Husk asked, Cleaning one of the bottles in the bar. Allison buried her head into her arms and sobbed quietly.
Husk noticed this and tried to comfort her, Patting her head.

"Hey.. What's wrong?"

He takes the girl in his arms and hugs her tight, They used to do this a lot when Alastor wouldn't let Allison outside. Husk would make her a drink, Normally hot coco or a juice or something.. Then give her a hug and tell her everything was gonna be okay.

Even though she was almost sixteen, She never grew out of this habit. She always loved Husk's hugs.

"Nothing.. Don' worry about it.." She sniffles. Husk knows better then to get into her business. Especially when she's this out of it.

Husk sighed and patted her back.

"You're okay, Kid."