✭𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 - 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬✭

As Adam rose to his feet, It became a standoff between the two men. Lucifer stared at Adam with vengeance and a grin, While Adam looked at him with anger and his jaw clenched.

"Cause you messed with my daughter.. And now.. I am going to fuck you!"

Everyone stared at Lucifer.

"It's fuck you up.. Dad." Charlie whispered.

"Wait, What did I say?"

Adam launched on Lucifer, Beginning their fight for power. Lucifer acted so casual while fighting Adam, Which only made Adam angrier. That might've been Lucifer's plan because he dodged every hit Adam tried to make.

But as he dodged one of Adam's light beams, It shot through the hotel like a bullet train. Charlie fell through the cracks. Lucifer swooped in, Scooping her up easily and looking at her with love.

"Dad! Watch out!"

"Huh?"

Charlie braced her fist and delivered a powerful backlash to Adam, Throwing him into the ground like he weighed nothing or even less!

"You come at me.. And my daughter.. Don't forget! You're in my house now! Bitch!" Lucifer cackled as he started to beat the heaven out of Adam.

Before he could be rewarded a final blow, Charlie stopped her dad, "Woah woah.. Dad.. He's had enough.."

Adam raised on shaky legs, He pointed to them all.

"You don't get to end this.. I'm fucking Adam! I'm the fucking man! All of creation came from these fucking nuts!" Adam yelled, But no one really cared what he had to say, "You all should be worshipping me! You disgusting.. fucking.. Losers!"

He gagged.

An angelic spear poked out of his robes, Making him fall to the ground. Nifty was seen on his back, Looking innocent.

"Nifty?!"

Nifty stabbed him over and over, Laughing at the sight of the angelic blood on her fingers.

Lute ran to him, Trying to get him to wake up. He gave her a smile before closing his eyes permanently.

"Adam!" Lute cried.

"Now take your little friends.. And go home!" Lucifer yelled, "Please."

Lute sniffled, Grabbing Adam's halo and flying off to heaven, "All Exorcists retreat! All exorcists fall back!" She called.

They flew off, Leaving the dead bodies.

||Play song||

They finally settled into the thought of Sir Pentious passing, When Alastor arrived they all got together and celebrated.. When they noticed something off.

"Where's Allison, Al?" Husk asked, While they walked into the brand new hotel.

"Hm? Is she not with you?" Alastor asked, Looking at Husk confused.

".. No? I thought she went with you?"

Alastor paused, He looked over to everyone.

"Have you seen Allison?" He asked them all, They shook their head.

"Didn't she go with you?"

Alastor looked at the doors.

"She.. She fought off Adam while.. I.. Went to.." Alastor's voice became shaky, He turned to them, "Where is she?"

Charlie looked terrified.

"We'll find her, Don't wor-" Vaggie tried to calm Alastor down, But he only became more agitated

"I.. I promised I'd protect her- My little girl.." He held his head, Smile faltering. He shook weakly.

Alastor ran outside, He was so scared that the monster of an angel would've hurt her worst then him.

"Angel, Cmon. We'll find her." Husk's rough voice came, Grabbing Angel and Cherri's arms before racing outside. Vaggie and Charlie joined the hunt.

It took about thirty minutes before Nifty saw a trail of blood and started to follow it, Due to her curious nature.

She ended up finding Allison, Weak. Her arm and stomach bleeding, The stitching which Alastor had stitched on her stomach had come undone. Making her even more vulnerable.

Nifty walked over and patted her head.

"Charlie!" Nifty called, She wasn't exactly sure what was happening in the moment so she really just thought they were hunting for more angels. Alastor heard Nifty's voice and walked over.

As soon as he saw Allison's body, He knelt down and picked her up, Holding her near lifeless body to his chest. He tried to avoid the tears which were swelling up.

Once he called off the hunt for his daughter, Everyone gathered in the living room to see Allison. Husk grabbed a med kit. Since he was in the service, He knew a thing or two about medicine. Hopefully it was enough to help her.

Alastor looked defeated, Looking down at his daughter's weakening body. That could've been him if she didn't step in. He grasped her hand in his own.

He pushed back tears.

"This.. Hotel.." He growled, Stroking her cheek as she laid to rest. Husk was cleaning the wound. He practically raised her so this wasn't all that of the odd to the small family. He glanced over at Alastor.

"She'll be okay." He rasped, Alastor offered a small nod but that was mostly it. He was so focused on memorizing the structure of her face.

He wasn't sure what this feeling was but he felt it when he first found out his mother had passed. Now it was reappearing. He didn't care all that much for the feeling, He'd rather put his feelings into his passions. Radio was a big one. He remembered the first time Allison came onto his broadcast. She was only three and She hadn't been sleeping all that well. One day, She insisted that she needed to be on his broadcast or else she'd run away to Mama Rosie's forever.

Alastor felt the urge to point out that Rosie lived a bit away from them, Since they lived in the more thriving part of the city while Rosie lived in Cannibal Town. So, That night, Allison set up the radio equipment then settled into her seat. She cleared her throat.

"Testing, Testing.. This is papa's radio broadcast, welcome to papa's radio broadcast!" Her small voice came, She sounded bossy. Alastor had her on his lap while she read the script, "There was a factory blow up on.. Oh no, Are they okey?"

She looked at her dad, Who blinked. He wasn't sure what to answer her, "Uh.. Yes, My dear they're fine. As you folks can hear, I'm joined with my lovely daughter, Allison!" Alastor announced into his microphone, "Today we'll be discuss-"

Alastor's thoughts were interrupted when he saw Husk starting to thread some stitching thread through a needle loop. He waved Husk off.

He pulled a new roll of thread from his pocket along with a needle. It was slightly green tinted. He pushed the hair from her face before beginning to stitch her stomach up.

She didn't speak. It seemed as if her if her breathing would never return. They all stare at her.

Alastor paused.

Why isn't it working?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.

𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆.