part: 12

Jackson bite his lower lip so hard that is started to bleed.

Tae: Ahhhh...(he pushed him)what r u doing, it's hurting.

Jackson: I can't control myself,this is the first time I touch a boy.

Tae: What? U r not...??

Jackson: No, I just try how to feel touching a boy (Then he was about to unchain tae's pant and tae jerk jackson's hand)

Tae: WTF r u doing? Don't touch me. (angry)

Jackson: Why? U want that also ,that's why u r here.

Tae: No, leave me..

Tae try to push him and jackson hover over him and grabbed his hands tightly of both sides, tae was crying..

Tae: Let me go, pls, help me someone.. (shout)

Then Jackson bite his neck hard

Tae: Ahhhh... stop it, just stop it (crying)

Aut pov: Tae doesn't know what to do, he's a 17 yrs old, he doesn't know any of these things but jackson knows it very well bcoz he has done this before with many girls but survived on the strength of money. So that's why his school  changes yr after yr.

Then jackson grabbed tae's sleeves from arm and rip it, then started biting there and tae was screaming in pain but no one heard bcoz he was too inside the park. Suddenly tae remember jimin's word..

"Jimin: I don't feel good tae, don't go with him.

Tae: He don't kill me (laugh)

Jimin: But if he trying to do something to u , u just remember one thing...

Tae: What?

Jimin: Kick his private part, then see ..."

Tae remember this and then he kick his private part and jackson was fell down in pain and screaming. Then tae get to advantage to run and he ran away from there but it was very dark at park, he saw 5 boys coming from the front and he stop running and stood front of them and ask

Tae: Hyungs, pls tell me where is the road to get out of this park, I forget the road, I'm new hear..

Boy1: Is there blood coming out of ur mouth? What happened to u?

Tae: Nothing happened, pls tell me the road..

boy2: But blood is coming out from ur sleeves also, what happened to u?

Tae: It's nothing to worry, I'm fine...

Boy3: But u look delicious in blood

Tae: What do u mean by that?

Then they all surrounded him

Tae: What r u all doing, let me go I can find myself the road, move on

Boy4: This is not happening dear.. (he grabbed his chin and tae immediately jerk his hand)

Tae: Don't touch me u fu*ker..

Boy1: Yes I want to do this only, I want to f*ck u baby..

Tae: What? U bludy..(tae try to slap him but the boy grabbed his hand)

Boy1: Take him there (he pointed to a dark place)

Tae looked there and try to run from there but two boy cought him and then they took his hand and dragged him and threw him on the grass. Tae was screaming,

he is trying with all his strength to get out

he is trying with all his strength to get out. 2 boys grabbed his hand and 2 boys his legs and started to bite there, trying to satisfy their hunger.Tae was crying harsly, he was break from his heart, mind and body.

boy5: Hay u 4 idiots, first I try to satisfy and then u all will do what u have to do one by one but u better hold his hand and legs, despite his young age but he is putting all the strength of the body, so hold him tightly.

Tae: I beg u plss.. let me go..

Boy5: That's not happening (then he lean to him and hover over him and then kiss and bite his neck and collarbone and try to open tae's shirt's button. Tae got angry and spat on his face..

Tae: U bludy fu*ker, if u have the courage one person comes infront of me then I will show u what is fu*k, u all r bludy cowards..

Then the boy got angry and stood up in front of him.

Boy5: U don't need to show me what is fu*k, I will show u that..

Then he open his pants zip and took out his d!ck, tae saw it and closed his eyes in disgust.

boy5: Don't close ur eyes baby, see how big it is bcoz it will enter u..

Tae: No, no.. help me somebody, help me pls (screaming loudly, he put all his strength in his throat to shout)

 help me somebody, help me pls (screaming loudly, he put all his strength in his throat to shout)