part: 18

Next Morning

Tae sat on the bed, he didn't sleep all night bcoz jk's one word flout in his mind like a cloud, it's "happiness",

he realised that it was a big mistake of his life to stop his medicine for so long.

He get up from the bed and moved the curtain of the window and saw the rain falling, He loves it very much since childhood but now he use the rain to ease his pain bcoz no one understands his tears in rain, even they fall nonstop. He's little beat happy to see rain bcoz he wants to be light, he wants to get out all the pain in his mind and heart today, he don't no why but he don't want sadness more, he wants to free that's why he ran to the rooftop and stood in front of the open sky with his hands spread out. All the pain was coming out of his eyes but there was also a small smile on his face.

On the other side, jk was video calling him nonstop, when tae's mom come to the room she saw the room is empty and his mobile was ranging nonstop

On the other side, jk was video calling him nonstop, when tae's mom come to the room she saw the room is empty and his mobile was ranging nonstop. Then she went to the mobile and saw its jk, then she pick up the video call.

T/mom: Hallo son gdmrg (smile)

Jk: Ohh hallo aunty gdmrg, where is he?

T/mom: I don't know, I came here to wakeup him but the room is empty.

Jk: What? Where he is? Is he fine or not? (Nervous)

T/mom: Wait, wait.. don't worry it's raining outside, I think he's soaking in the ran on the rooftop, its his childhood habbit to get wet when he sees the rain. Wait, I'll show u. (then she went to the rooftop and saw him)

T/mom: Look, I told u na he is here (then she moved the camera position on tae)

Jk was shocked to see the beauty in the rain, tae was wearing white loose shirt and white short pant, wet hair, he is smiling like angel. Jk's heart about to come out, it's beating to fast. He don't believe in his own eyes, that's why he constantly rubbing his eyes and hold his chest in one hand and smiling like idiot bcoz he saw real angel today...

 He don't believe in his own eyes, that's why he constantly rubbing his eyes and hold his chest in one hand and smiling like idiot bcoz he saw real angel today

Tae's mom notice jk's expression

T/mom: look my cute tae and ur cute angel was bathing in rain (jk was blush)

Sometime I thought is he my son or someone eles bcoz he don't look like me either his dad

Jk: Hahaha u r so funny aunty

Suddenly, they saw tae sat down on his knees and started crying loudly. Seeing this scene, his mom and jk' heartbeat just stopped it. She ran to him and hugged him, jk just hearing his screaming and crying sound and it's come to his chest like a arrow. Jk grabbed his hair and started crying bcoz he couldn't bear to hear his screaming, it was his first time to see his pain. Suddenly the video call was cut by tae's mom.

T/mom: Baby, stop crying, pls I can't see u like this.

Tae: Mom, I can't I can't bear so much pain, I want to live a normal life like everyone but my past doesn't allow me to do that..

T/mom: U r my strong baby, u can fight.. be strong (she patted his back)

Tae: I want to free my pain forever mom, I want to love someone mom but I know no one will love me knowing my past. If I go to love someone to knowing him all my past then I know he will sympatize with me instead of loving me, I know mom (crying)

T/mom: R u talking about jungkook?
Tae look at his mom hearing jungkook's name.

Tae: I..I..I like him mom, yes I like him but I know he will stay away from me after knowing my past.

T/mom: How do u say this? Don't judge him, he's not like other guys, I have seen the sun rise more than u, I know people, give him a chance.

Tae: I want too mom, I like him. Despite not seeing him in front of my eyes he made a place in my heart that no one has been able to do so far but I'm afraid mom. If he goes away like everyone eles, I don't even know if he like me or not. He is my friend now and he cares for me a lot , u can imagine mom how much more he would care for me if he was my bf. Mom am I getting a little too greedy?

T/mom: No baby, u r right, I'm also notice that

T/mom: No baby, u r right, I'm also notice that. So tell me r u give him chance or not?