part: 16

All tae's frnds went to the rooftop and saw eunwoo lying on the floor and blood is pouring from his mouth. On the other side, tae is completely broken again but this time he doesn't want anyone to see his tears, so he is sitting in the empty classroom bcoz for 3 yrs he has seen how much his mom and his frnds r suffering bcoz of him, he doesn't want them to stressed about him again.

Tae pov: Again, again and again, why god? Why r u do this to me? R u happy to see me like this? But no, I won't let anyone suffer for me, I promise myself today that I'll not let anyone know no matter how much I suffer

(but he started to panic like before, he didn't know what to do now, suddenly he took out the notebook from his bag and he started to tear pages of the notebook and started to fold the pages and put them in his mouth, then he started shouting loud...

(but he started to panic like before, he didn't know what to do now, suddenly he took out the notebook from his bag and he started to tear pages of the notebook and started to fold the pages and put them in his mouth, then he started shouting loudly and his voice did not come out bcoz of pages in his mouth, that's how he keeps himself under control since that day when he panic and nobody know that. Now he is 22 yrs old and he still panic sometime when he remember everything but no one knows bcoz he hides his pain behind his smile)

Back to the present:-
Jimin: We also knew for a long time that he is fine now but we r wrong..

Jk was listening quietly and his eyes were tearing constantly, he felt as if someone was stabbing him in the chest and it was causing him a lot of pain.

Jimin: Hallo, r u there? (suddenly he hear someone sobbing in call and he understand jk was crying) hallo jungkook r u crying?

Jk wiped his eyes and said

Jk: No..no..I.. I'm fine (crying)

Jimin: Don't cry, tae don't like that

Jk: I'm fine jimin but that time he was just 17 yr old, not I am no one can imagine what is going on inside him now..

Jimin: I know jungkook and he is 22 now and he is still a kid from inside but he is still stuck in his past. So tell me now, r u still love him?????

 So tell me now, r u still love him?????

Jimin: R u still love him???

Jk: I said earlier that my decision will not change, my love for him has not decreased even after knowing about him. Infact, I want to love him more, I want to take all his pains, I want to give him all the happiness in the world and I'll give  it to him, I promise to u jimin.(hearing that jimin was began to water in his eyes)

Jimin: Thank u jungkook, tae was right, u r really a good hearted  man.

Jk: I want to meet him even as I take the flight to Seoul tomorrow.

Jimin: No jungkook don't do that..

Jk: Why?

Jimin: U don't know him well yet, if u come to meet him tomorrow he will think u r just sad for him and u r come to show him sympathy.

Jk: But I want to meet him, in this situation I'm not want to let him be alone.

Jimin: He's not alone, we r hear and u r always by his side even the distance is far away and he know that bcoz of u I saw him become a different person, bcoz of u he is happy even a little.

Jk: But I don't want to give a little happiness from a distance, I want to give him full happiness from by his side.

Jimin: And u will give it very soon but not now, so that he doesn't know that u r know about him everything bcoz he will be afraid to open up with u, let him feel that he loves u, than he himself will tell u all thing.

Jk: But if I don't get close to him, he may not understand that he loves me.

Jimin: Don't worry, after few days his birthday is coming, on that day u will come, I'll tell u..

Jk: Ohh.. that's ok then bcoz I can't keep myself away from him now.

Jimim: Why? What will u do to him? I mean u understand what I'm saying about, right? (teasing him)

Jk: Why should I tell u, did I ask u something about ur bf? What do u do in ur apartment at night?

Jimin: What? What did the stupid boy tell u about us?

Jk: Why should I tell u and don't call him stupid, he is smart more than u..

Jimin: Ahh..u r not in a relationship yet, so don't be so possissive.

Jk: It will be very soon (smirk)