part: 31

Tae lean to him and kiss his all over face

Tae: Ok now I have to stop or I won't be able to control it, by the way u r cute too when u r sleeping (then he kiss his cheek) ok gdnt, I have to leave now, I wish to god pls keep ur mood good tomorrow, ok by kookie sleep well and sorry again (then he left from there and jk held his stomach and started laughing silently)

Jk pov: U r too cute to handle, ahhh... my heart.. now I can sleep well bcoz I have my gdnt wish and also many kisses today, I love u my angel (then he sleep)

Next morning, jk wake up and freshen up then standing front of the mirror, suddenly he heard tae's screaming from his room, he immediately run from there and he saw no one's there but he heard water droping sound in the bathroom, like someone bathing in the shower. Jk slowly walked towards the bathroom in nervousness and he was shocked to see tae as he was standing completely drenched in body but next moment he thought no one will take a bath with clothes on and keep the bathroom door open.

Jk: What happened? What r u doing?

Tae turn towards him and jk shocked to see him, he was looking so beautiful, look like an angel in white dress standing with his wet hair with wet big lashes, wet pink lips and his beautiful figure is little visible due to wet clothes. Tae notice that jk was looking at him to everywhere, he was red in shyness and closed his arm to his chest to hide himself.

Tae: After I took a bath and got ready, I heard the sound of slowly water falling from the shower in the bathroom, so I came and turned it of but it wasn't closing completely, so I slap in the face of the shower but the water come out quickly and ...

Tae: After I took a bath and got ready, I heard the sound of slowly water falling from the shower in the bathroom, so I came and turned it of but it wasn't closing completely, so I slap in the face of the shower but the water come out quickly and completely soaked me.

Jk: Ohh ok, let me check

Tae: Hmm (then jk also trying to stop the shower and it didn't work and he also started getting wet slowly)

Tae: Kookie..

Jk: Hmm..(he continued his work)

Tae: I'm sorry for yesterday, pls don't angry with me.

Jk: Who told u I'm angry with u??

Jk: Who told u I'm angry with u? But what u did is wrong.

Tae: I know but honestly speaking, I was very angry with that boy, so after u left I punched the boy and throw him on the ground and then went to u.

Jk: What? R u serious?(he look at him in shock)

Tae: yes (pout)

Jk: I didn't know that a touch of mine would affect u so much

Tae: U don't know anything and that's the main problem (they look at each other and then jk went close to him, both r in the shower and getting wet)

Tae: Kookie..

Jk: Hmm...(they both look at their lips)

Tae: Ask my permission now..

Jk: As u wish my angel, so may I? (jk touch his lips)

Tae: Yes

That's it, jk attack on him

That's it, jk attack on him. He pulled him by his waist and kiss him in passionate way, jk shuck his lower lip, tae try to match him but he failed, jk was licking, shucking his lips, tae hold his shirt tightly. Jk give him shiver in his body in every sec then jk bite his lower lip and tae moan in his mouth and open his mouth, jk immediately take the chance to enter inside his mouth and taste every corner of his mouth, there tounge r fighting eachother. Jk pulled him more closed to him, there was no gap for air also, there wet body give them more sensual feelings to them. After 8-9 mint later tae was breathless but jk don't want to leave him, then tae pat his back but it can't help him, jk don't move a inch then tae immediately pinch his waist too hard bcoz now he can't breathe anymore, he felt his legs were week and he fall anytime but jk hold him tightly that's why he can't fall. Jk feel the pain in his waist and he break the kiss.

Jk: Ouchhh...what r u doing?

Then he look at him, he is breath heavily and his face was red, he looks too messy

Jk: R u fine angel?

Tae: How..how..ca..can.. I.. I..fine.. I signel..u.. many..time..to..bre.. break..the..kiss..but ..u.. don't.. want to ..leave me.. that's..why I.. pinch..u..

Jk: Ahhh...sorry sorry angel.(he hold his cheek in both hands) what can I do, u taste so good.

(he hold his cheek in both hands) what can I do, u taste so good