part: 35

T/mom: Sit him on the chair, I'm feeding him, this is his habbit.

Jk: No aunty I can handle it

T/mom: R u sure?

Jk: I also have to practice for the future.

T/mom: Ohh ok ok (smile)

Then jk sit in chair with him and manage him to sit in his lap in side ways

Jk: Angel u have to eat, open ur mouth (tae was snuggle in his lap and then as jk took a spoon full of food and put it to his lips, he saw that tae opened his mouth and ate it in sleep, jk was shocked and smile)

Jk: He is so cute (kiss his cheek)

Jimin: U both look cute eachother (he capture all thing in his mobile and jk saw that)

Jk: Jimin send me that later

Jimin: ok (then they all eat their food and went for their home)

T/mom: Jungkook u go his room and lying him in his bed

Jk: But aunty I want to sleep with him today and I want ur permission

T/mom: What? (shocked)

Jk: Don't worry, I don't do anything to him

T/mom: I know son and right now u both r couple and adult also and I'm not that kind of mom who wants to ruled on his son, so go and sleep well (smile)

Jk: Thank u aunty, no mom..

T/mom: Hmm? mom..yes (kiss tae and then jk's forehead)

Then he lift him like a koyala and went to the room, then he lying with him in bed and covered them with blanket.

Suddenly tae hug him and burried his head on his chest and jk also hug him and caress his hair, then he also sleep peacefully like him.

The next day when the sunlight falls on tae's face he open his eyes and shocked to see jk bcoz he can't imagine to see him in his bed, he is lying on top of him right now, seeing their closeness tae went to get up in shyness but suddenly jk hold h...

The next day when the sunlight falls on tae's face he open his eyes and shocked to see jk bcoz he can't imagine to see him in his bed, he is lying on top of him right now, seeing their closeness tae went to get up in shyness but suddenly jk hold his waist and again laid him on top of him bcoz he also wake up for his movements.

Jk: Don't move angel, I found my peace after long time, so don't ruin my peace. (then tae rested his head on his chest as he too found his peace in hearing his heartbeat)

Tae: Thank u kookie

Jk: For what?

Tae: For loving me so much

Jk: And thank u too also to love me...

Then tae raised his head and looked at him

Tae: But when and why u r in my bed?

Jk: U r asleep on my lap yesterday then I took u at the dinner table and fed u then brought u here to sleep

Tae: What? That's mean everyone was there, right?

Jk: Yes

Tae: WTH.. it's so embarrassing, how am I face to them now but why r u in my bed?

Jk: Bcoz u don't let me go to my room (lie)

Tae: What? No way..

Jk: Yes

Tae: Ohh I'm sorry then

Jk: Don't be I love it (tae was blushing)

Tae: Ok leave me now

Jk: No (pout)

Tae: Kookie, I have to go to washroom

Jk: Ok go (then jk also went to his room to morning routine)

After an hour now jk is sitting on the sofa in living room and tae was in his room for some reason. Suddenly, jk's phone rings and he saw his mom calling him on video call, then jk pick up the video call

Jk: Hallo mom (he saw his dad and sis also there)

Jk/mom: R u forget about us to see ur angel?

Jk: Actually yes (smile)

Jk/mom: Look honey, he is become bad boy (jk was laugh)

Jk/dad: How r u son?

Jk: Good dad

Yn: So did u propose him or not?

Jk: Yes I did and he said yes to me

Jk/mom: What? ohhhhhoooo (3 of them dancing like crazy on video call)

Jk: When u all grown up..

Jk/mom: Shut up, it's a good news for us, where he is? (suddenly jk saw tae was coming down in stairs but he is sliding on the stairs raling like a kid)

Jk: Wait mom, look he is there (then jk moved camera position and jk's mom,dad,sis was shocked to see him. Tae come down and went to the kichen with dancing steps like a kid)

 Tae come down and went to the kichen with dancing steps like a kid)

Jk/mom: Omo he is till a kid, he's so cut

Jk/dad: Baby, we have a cute kid

Jk/mom: Yes

Yn: He is like younger then me bro

Jk: He is..(smile)

Jk/mom: Where he is? Call him

Jk: Ok wait (then he again moved his camera position)

Jk: Tae...(shout)

Tae: Yeah I'm coming (then tae come and saw jk pointed his camera at him)

Tae: R u take a photo of me?

Jk: Yes, pose pls

Tae: Ok (then he pose for camera with cute face with cute posture)😂😂