part: 23

Tae turn around and see it was jk

Jk: What r u doing here alone?

Tae: Nothing

Then jk went to him and tae's heart really beating fast, he was so nervous. Suddenly, jk lean towards him and moved his hand behind tae's neck and tae close his eyes, jk notice that and whisper him.

Jk: Don't worry I don't do anything without ur permission (then he wearing him a cute gold pendant)

When tae realize it was pendant, he was embarrassed, shy and his face turn into red. Then jk back of but again he lean towards him and kiss his forehead.

Jk: Happy birthday again (they smile and look eachother and again lost into there eyes)

Suddenly jimin shout from inside

Jimin: Tae come and cut the cake.

(They come to reality and both of them was smile like idiot)

Jk: Come on (he held his hand and went to inside)

Then tae cut the cake and fed them one by one.

Jhope: Ok now let's dance guys..

Everyone was shout and they start the dancing, after few mint later jimin went to jhope, who played the music.

Jimin: Hay u idiot, had a lot of fun now let tae and jungkook have fun too.

Jhope: They r already having fun

Jimin: Now u should look for someone to love, u don't know anything about
romance, play a romantic song so that they come closer.

Jhope: Ohh I see, ok(then he change the music)

Jimin went to suga

Jimin: Baby let's dance

Jin: So dance with me jooni

Nj: I have no choice (rolled his eyes)

Tae's mom went to the kitchen and tae look at jhope

Jhope: Don't look at me I'm busy with playing music, look someone else to dance.

Suddenly, one hand approached him and it was jk.

Jk: Can we dance?

Tae was blushing and nodded his head as yes and then jk pulled him and tae bump into his muscular chest and jk grabbed his waist with both hands, then tae also held his shoulder with two hands. They look eachother and moving slowly slowly...

Taekook r dancing together and look at each other

Jk: Tae..

Tae: Hmmm..

Jk: U r so beautiful, as beautiful as u r on mobile, u look 10 times more beautiful in reality.

Tae was full red, he don't know where to hide his fae

Jk: But u don't talk about me anything, how am I look..

Tae: U r ho... I mean handsome

Jk: hahaha I know I'm hot (tae slap in his chest gently)

Tae: Stop kookie

Jk: U r too cute.. (tae was blushing, they lost in their eyes again and forget stop dancing bcoz music is off a few mint ago and they keep dancing, forget to everyone is there and they look at them and smiling)

 (tae was blushing, they lost in their eyes again and forget stop dancing bcoz music is off a few mint ago and they keep dancing, forget to everyone is there and they look at them and smiling)

Jimin: They r looking cute together
(whisper to suga)

Suga: Yeah but pls stop them bcoz I'm hungry now

jimin: U r really unbelievable, ok wait.. aunty can I help u to set the dinner?(shout)

Then jk and tae back to the reality

T/mom: No it's already ready, come all of u (jimin wink to tae and he understand what happens)

Tae: So come on kookie (he held his hand and went to the dinner table and sit in chair but tae forget to leave his hand)

Jk: Tae..

Tae: Hmmm..

Jk: How can I eat if u hold my hand, will u feed me?

Tae: Ohh sorry sorry (leave his hand)no no..

Jk: But I'm happy if u feed me in ur hands (whisper to him)

Tae was red and everyone notice that

Jimin: Ahem ahem..so shell we start?

Suga: Ok let's start(then they all eat there food)

After few mint later they all r went to there house

T/mom: Tae u take jungkook to the guest room (near by tae's room)

Then they went to the guest room

Tae: Look there it is, u go inside and freshen up and I'm going to my room, if u need anything ask me, that room is mine (pointing the room)

Jk: Ok (then they go inside their room)
After freshen up Tae stood front of the mirror, wearing red loose shirt and black short pant, he look at the pendant which jk give him

Tae: It's beautiful

Jk: Not more than u (Tae turn and saw jk standing beside the door)